**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Show your 5 Star Roster!

Comments

• Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Decided to wait a few months before a update, but I was lucky enough to get and dupe sym supreme and awaken him with a gem!

• Buff hulkbuster lol
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    CapWW2 said:

My roster is too big. It does not fit in the screen

My 5* suck. 6* is where it's at :)
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    How and why are you guys going back to age old posts and reviving them unnecessarily now?? @Scopeotoe987
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

vn3tlbwjthoc.jpg

yiibidaa93kr.jpg

v1v3vnpim8be.jpg

7cqnpvga4yh3.jpg

y7ugtbmfdajm.jpg

Lol. Always fun to see old posts. Dont have anything completely current but this is probably most

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    God damn you do live up to your name @Worknprogress
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Got more but rank 1 :D

• IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Here’s mine
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    Bboychobo said:

91 5 Star Champs and still no Corvus !!! :'(:'(

Welcome to the club. Also no Void, no Iceman, no Cap IW, no any of the best champios. However I can show you my "precious" lv. 200 Juggy or my "mighty" lv. 120 Red Skull
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

• monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    My 5* roster is still a work in progress... I just recently started to pull 5* more frequently. This is how it is now:

• Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    My 5* roster is
    Ghost Rider (R3)
    Sunspot (R2)
    Night Thrasher (R2)
    Phoenix (R2)
    OG Cpt. America (R2)
    Hulkbuster (R1)
    Superior Iron Man (R1)
    Night Crawler (R1)

Really wish I could upgrade some of these... I just don't have the gold or ISO :(
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019

Just R5s and R4s.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Waiting for T4B to r4 Blade and a science champ to use my rank up gem.

nwj37o1oen7y.png

@xNig your roster is a little better than the first time you posted on this thread lol. I saw this earlier looking to see if I posted.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    xNig said:

Just R5s and R4s.

R5 Heimdall? Can I ask why? Also how do you have 73 mil gold, only ever seen KT1 or other Master AW players have that much gold.
    edited October 2019

xNig said:

nwj37o1oen7y.png

@xNig your roster is a little better than the first time you posted on this thread lol. I saw this earlier looking to see if I posted.
    Yeah. Just a little better. Woes of a f2p bro. 😂

Totally didn’t have access to the juicy July power leveling deals. 😭

Btw, any suggestions for my next R5/R2? I have Sent and Ghost at R2. Looking at Gulk unduped R2 but wondering if there are alternative options.
    edited October 2019
    Woozie said:

xNig said:

Just R5s and R4s.

R5 Heimdall? Can I ask why? Also how do you have 73 mil gold, only ever seen KT1 or other Master AW players have that much gold.
    Heimdall was for defence. CG Iceman IMIW were all ranked for D. I’ve never used Iceman and IMIW for as long I had them ranked lol.

Rank smartly and always use class ISOs, and do some arena. I used to have 80+m then I paid for 2 weeks worth of alliance donations for my ally. It’s about 6+m per week. So yea, hovering around 70+m nowadays. Slowly building it back up 😂
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    edited October 2019

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    xNig said:

xNig said:

nwj37o1oen7y.png

Btw, any suggestions for my next R5/R2? I have Sent and Ghost at R2. Looking at Gulk unduped R2 but wondering if there are alternative options.
    I didn't mean just a little better lol. What other options do you have? I still don't have a 6* I will take to R2. I'm 105 shards away from my next disappointment. If you have a R2 Ghost I'd take up Wasp.
  • Phantomspy46Phantomspy46 Posts: 18
    Summed in 2 words:red skull. Not too bad.
    edited October 2019

xNig said:

xNig said:

nwj37o1oen7y.png

I didn't mean just a little better lol. What other options do you have? I still don't have a 6* I will take to R2. I'm 105 shards away from my next disappointment. If you have a R2 Ghost I'd take up Wasp.
    Hm... wasp’s an interesting choice. I’m actually contemplating Spider Gwen but for 5*s I might wanna wait till the next variant to be released before deciding who to rank.

It seems to me that it’s not very worth spending t5b on 5*s for now.

• Ricardo60289Ricardo60289 Posts: 369

My champs can’t beat the Collector. Someone please help me. Line ID: Sword573
    xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

nwj37o1oen7y.png

Hm... wasp’s an interesting choice. I’m actually contemplating Spider Gwen but for 5*s I might wanna wait till the next variant to be released before deciding who to rank.

It seems to me that it’s not very worth spending t5b on 5*s for now.

I think people are jumping the gun on not wanting to rank 5*s still personally. If you have good 6* options that's different but I wouldn't make a decent 6* rank forgoing a great 5* rank yet still.

I'm at 15 R5 and 6 R2 personally after just taking Namor to R2 as a future prestige rank. My next rank up will likely be R5 Nick Fury unless I dupe my 6* and I actually have plenty of "good" 6* options. I just think 5*s will still be viable foronger than people are acting

6*s for reference

Yeah I agree with you.

The main issue for me will be the rank up resources, mainly because I don’t spend and as a result, will most likely not have an abundant supply of it. For eg, just the July offers alone were 2-3 R5s difference worth of resources.

Hence, as much as I do have good 5*s that can be ranked, I tend to make do with R4s if they’re not used for AW since I don’t have the liberty to rank as many as I would like to.

Given a choice, I would like to take AA Blade MS Wasp Venom OGV VtD SG WS up to R5 as well.
    xNig said:

Yeah I agree with you.

The main issue for me will be the rank up resources, mainly because I don’t spend and as a result, will most likely not have an abundant supply of it. For eg, just the July offers alone were 2-3 R5s difference worth of resources.

Hence, as much as I do have good 5*s that can be ranked, I tend to make do with R4s if they’re not used for AW since I don’t have the liberty to rank as many as I would like to.

Given a choice, I would like to take AA Blade MS Wasp Venom OGV VtD SG WS up to R5 as well.

R5 wasp would probably be a good move for you if you dont get a 6* version soon. She'd go great with ghost and is a horribly underrated attacker in her own right. Also while not a thing/havok level defender she can be dual purpose and somewhat annoying on some nodes in defense if you're not using her on attack
    Wasp is probably my next R2