**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

CAIW or the Thing: R5 awakening and siggening

Hey guys, at a bit of a crossroads right now. I have 150+ sig stones to drop on my first r5 science champ (other r5: Blade, Medusa, Corvus, Domino, Darkhawk, Aegon), and I'm like a goat between two bales of hay. I recently pulled both CapIW and Thing (and Aegon is working on the Labyrinth so will have the awakening soon), and although the utility of Cap calls me, so does the prestige and tankiness of Thing (Lagacy's vid on it makes me think he's the go-to guy in variant1 killing too).

I'll be using the winner of the sig stones to bulk up my AW team as well as help explore 6.1/6.2/Variant1

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Comments

• CaptainRogers33CaptainRogers33 Posts: 17
    edited October 2019
    Hmm very tough choices man! Honestly can’t go wrong. In my personal opinion go CapIW he’s just so versatile and is good for almost anything... plus that sp2 😱. Overall if your really struggling go with the champ you enjoy the most.
  • LosspikLosspik Posts: 253 ★★
    CAP IW, at max sig for me hes debatably the most versatile champion in the game. (I have a 5/65 sig 200 cap & a R4 Thing)

Thing has his uses high Damage, immunities, defender but has his low health high damage playstyle which isnt for everyone.

cap has high damage, Immunity to all DOT with a Skill champ, Armour Break with cosmic, Petrify with tech, weakness with science, glancing on hits.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap is better than thing for everything besides defence imo, go for him