**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest Energy is too less

Hi There
Many thanks for building such a great game. I have been playing the game for more than 2 years . With time the game is progressing a lot and a I have a request which I think almost all user will get benefit.

Currently the total energy provided is limited to 70 units only (level 60). but there are so many monthly quest/special quests are running which cost a lots of energy by the end of the month we don't get enough to play story and make some real progress.
I know we can buy energy but not a good trade, Also i know summoner Sigil will recharge faster again it does not benefits all also we can get some energy from alliance events but just 6-8 in a month based on our alliance performance.
IMO the game design was like this in early days which should also change accordingly with time and need.
Please find any better way to provide an ease for this , may be by
1) providing 100 units instead of 70,
2) by doing faster recharge like Sigil
3) by providing as bonus when the monthly quest starts
4) reducing cost to buy
5) increasing amount rewarded form events
6) by providing less energy for special monthly quest, like we had for Sinister lab event , loved it.

I am also very happy to see that the refresh of page is fixed when we use an item from inventory, great relief Thanks a lot.
I hope the same can be done for crystal page too, once we open a Crystal and come back we need to scroll again or if we change tabs, please try to preserver the selection/location.
Same for Stash reward tab once we claim from bottom it goes on top we need to come to place again :( (there are some item which we do not claim as soon as we get them due to limit on inventory but we hold and claim when its needed)

Many thanks for attention.

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    don't use units when referring to energy, its confusing haha.
  • Alex_warsiAlex_warsi Posts: 48
    haha lol Thank you ,
    Do they reply ever to suggestions ?
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I wish they would make it a number that fits into 1, 2 and 3. So you could count the number of tiles for chap 1, 2 and 3 of event quests. Its probably just me
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195

Hi There
    Many thanks for building such a great game. I have been playing the game for more than 2 years . With time the game is progressing a lot and a I have a request which I think almost all user will get benefit.

Currently the total energy provided is limited to 70 units only (level 60). but there are so many monthly quest/special quests are running which cost a lots of energy by the end of the month we don't get enough to play story and make some real progress.
    I know we can buy energy but not a good trade, Also i know summoner Sigil will recharge faster again it does not benefits all also we can get some energy from alliance events but just 6-8 in a month based on our alliance performance.
    IMO the game design was like this in early days which should also change accordingly with time and need.
    Please find any better way to provide an ease for this , may be by
    1) providing 100 units instead of 70,
    2) by doing faster recharge like Sigil
    3) by providing as bonus when the monthly quest starts
    4) reducing cost to buy
    5) increasing amount rewarded form events
    6) by providing less energy for special monthly quest, like we had for Sinister lab event , loved it.

I am also very happy to see that the refresh of page is fixed when we use an item from inventory, great relief Thanks a lot.
    I hope the same can be done for crystal page too, once we open a Crystal and come back we need to scroll again or if we change tabs, please try to preserver the selection/location.
    Same for Stash reward tab once we claim from bottom it goes on top we need to come to place again :( (there are some item which we do not claim as soon as we get them due to limit on inventory but we hold and claim when its needed)

Many thanks for attention.

Nah, they'll just change the energy requirements of the event quests to the new one as they have a amount that they should be around.