**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Second 5/65 champ

AttliaAttlia Posts: 63
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Which one to take to r5. My other r5 is omega.

Second 5/65 champ 73 votes

Domino duped
41%
Timone147zuffyDarkrider05NoıreBlackSaChiklobberintymeDOKTOROKTOPUSMostWantedBahamutRepto23PeterQuillİlyaz3003Stagedear8510or_StrongLaVarBBBChampioncriticLordRaymond3BlackJ4zzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTony886 30 votes
Starky duped
20%
SIlverProfessorBuckeyeKPDrake2078LibralonixChris1212123Thi101CUBCranky_TrumpTheSquish671X_Factor_AgentshumaxgorathFreeToPlay_21TravNationMasterChief1176Xyresic_Lemon 15 votes
Hyperion duepd
38%
ShrimkinsRaganatorRazorDevilAzKicker316allinashesTerraLvernon15ThecurlerCodornasCliffordcanJmd82Thecrusher_9756Riggs_97simolazMoosetiptronicAknylmzAleorColinwhitworth69-sixate-MiStaLova 28 votes

Comments

• RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Hyperion duepd
    Trust me. Hyperion is ridiculous. I never really got the Hype hype, but after taking him to R5 I’m a believer. You won’t regret it.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Hyperion duepd
    Hyp is a beast, even with his low prestige. Added regen and poison immune, he is useful almost anywhere
  • TravNationTravNation Posts: 40
    Starky duped
    This is a really difficult decision, and you're lucky to have it as you literally can't go wrong. I have all 4 (including your OR option) as 5* 5/65 and I don't regret a single one. People told me Hyp was good enough at R4 but he's a pure monster at 5/65. Domino is an absolute killer and OR once you get used to him makes life easy, esp with suicides. Stark though with that auto evade dodging special attacks and his crazy hitting power along with the SP1 stun and heavy power drain. He's just so reliable in every situation as long as the node doesn't cause bleed or poison. They're all awesome, but my ranking order was Stark, Domino, Hyperion, Omega Red.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Hyperion duepd
    Hyperion all day long. He is a beast at r5.
  • Do u have rulk and massy?are u comfortable getting poise without getting cornered or smacked in the face?did u watch the beat rhe boss competition at comic con?did u see who everyone chose for thanos fight?
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    RoninMan said:

Trust me. Hyperion is ridiculous. I never really got the Hype hype, but after taking him to R5 I’m a believer. You won’t regret it.

I just R5'd him but I have barely used him in the past, how does he regen? He is unduped - is it something to do with his cosmic charges/SP3?