**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Arena brackets bug

Kabam this is like my third or fourth week in my acc and its telling me that I am in veteran brackets, can you fix it please before guillotine 2099 arena, thanks

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,421 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    Hero (plus Rankup Gem) may be top 1-50, but sentence saying Unlock Rank by reaching 37,500 is NOT the Veterans bracket. In veterans it would say you need 150,000 to unlock rank rewards.

You probably moved from Beginner (0-30 days) to Intermediate (30-60 days) bracket this week.
  • SubExtaByteSubExtaByte Posts: 80

Hero (plus Rankup Gem) may be top 1-50, but sentence saying Unlock Rank by reaching 37,500 is NOT the Veterans bracket. In veterans it would say you need 150,000 to unlock rank rewards.

You probably moved from Beginner (0-30 days) to Intermediate (30-60 days) bracket this week.

Dude even the featured five stars got unlocked
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Dude even the featured five stars got unlocked
    The 5 star is for all lvl 40
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Ther no bug

Dude I started the game on hela arena round 2
    @Kabam Miike do you even care about fixing your bugs
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    There’s no bug man ‘-‘
    Thi101 said:

There’s no bug man ‘-‘

Is it for me only ×-×
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★

Thi101 said:

There’s no bug man ‘-‘

Is it for me only ×-×
    No! Everything that happened was supposed to happen already. You said you’ve been playing for 3~4 weeks now, yes? So, this is enough time to jump from the Beginner Bracket to the Intermediate Bracket in the arenas, therefore the change on the Rank Rewards unlock milestone

As for the 5* featured crystals, they are available once you get to level 40. Your arena bracket, or story quests tile does not matter for this.
    Thi101 said:

Thi101 said:

There’s no bug man ‘-‘

Is it for me only ×-×
    No! Everything that happened was supposed to happen already. You said you’ve been playing for 3~4 weeks now, yes? So, this is enough time to jump from the Beginner Bracket to the Intermediate Bracket in the arenas, therefore the change on the Rank Rewards unlock milestone

As for the 5* featured crystals, they are available once you get to level 40. Your arena bracket, or story quests tile does not matter for this.
    I started playing on Hela basic round two
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    The Hela basic round two was around 30 days ago so you will have moved out of beginner. The 5* arena, like others have mentioned, unlocks at level 40 and you are now level 41

There isn't a bug here, its just game progression
  • Capn_DanteCapn_Dante Posts: 565 ★★★
    Based on when you created your account, you are now in the "intermediate" bracket not the veterans bracket. Rank rewards for the veterans bracket kicks in at 150,000 points not 37,500 points which is what you currently have. There is no bug.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

Then report it in the bugs section. Duh.
    CFree said:

Then report it in the bugs section. Duh.
    You mean that technical support? I did and they didn’t reply