**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Guillotine 2099 - regen scales?

RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
It looks like Guillotine 2099's regen is scaling with her boosted health instead of base health, the UC boss has 82k health and 2 charges. Based on her description she should heal about 5K health per charge so approx 10k total.

I started a fight against her with 5k/82k health (7%), so based on her description she should regen up to 10k additional health (approx 21%) but what ended up happening was she regened to 42% (approx 27k health)

Is this expected @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    yep i also thought it seem like an old ultron/ironman thing, when they regened as per their current health n not base. guilly gets upto atleast 20k+ health back which is definitly not as per her base health
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    It also looks like there is a bug that if she is below 15% health at the start of the fight she regens twice. Once at the start and a second time after dropping below 15% again.

Don't get me wrong sounds great but i am guessing it is not what you intended
  • edited October 2019
    Hey there, we've passed this on to the rest of the team to take a look at. Do you happen to have any video of the fight where she healed twice?
  • KibstamKibstam Posts: 1
    edited October 2019
    Any update on this? I just spent quite a few revive because of the unbelievable regen guilly 2099.

@Kabam Zibiit
  • Same! I spent many units and revives.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    Use Corvus parry heavy repeat same if you use doc oc parry heavy parry repeat job done
    @Kabam Miike what about the double regen?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike So you guys will wait until after the event ends where this is an issue because why? Why not fix it now?
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 173
    Well...at least it was discovered and acknowledged before she became a playable character. Kudos for breaking the streak.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Still weary that the champion likely won’t be fixed until she’s no longer one of the main bosses in EQ. Can bet if it wasn’t working at all it’d be fixed already.
  • kurpalurpkurpalurp Posts: 1
    I almost threw my phone through the wall this is so frustrating. I spent like 200 credits only to find out it is a double bug? I totally regret ever spending a cent on this game. What a fool.
  • ZachMonsterZachMonster Posts: 41
    I've lost alot of units to this bug of yours!! What about reimbursement?
  • JustPNC007JustPNC007 Posts: 12

Hey All,

I can confirm that this is a bug, and we are looking into it. Guillotine 2099's regeneration should be based on her Base Health, and not her modified health.

Unfortunately, this will require a new update, and this may not happen until next month. We will keep you posted.

How is it based on her base health. The regen is a fixed amount of 5915.16 per digisoul. Since she doesn’t make prefight changes that amount is two. She shouldn’t exceed 30% when the repair finishes but instead ends with 50%