**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 6 6.2 X23 Fight

Comments

• Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    I can always tell when someone doesn’t use intercept. They think they know so much. 😂 Thank you @Haji_Saab now I can go back to somewhat enjoying this buggy game.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Izze_King said:

Haji_Saab said:

There is a bug going on with unstoppable at the moment. When you are unstoppable and you try to intercept, you get hit as well.

Well there goes your analysis. @Marri_2
    The analysis was sound with the information available. Next time check the bugs forum first maybe?

I use intercept all the time. Half my fights I need to avoid using parry. But if Haji is right, good for you. @Haji_Saab where can I find this, this is the first I have heard of this. Just checked the bugs forum.

I was just trying to help. No need to get so hostile.
    Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

Haji_Saab said:

There is a bug going on with unstoppable at the moment. When you are unstoppable and you try to intercept, you get hit as well.

The analysis was sound with the information available. Next time check the bugs forum first maybe?

I use intercept all the time. Half my fights I need to avoid using parry. But if Haji is right, good for you. @Haji_Saab where can I find this, this is the first I have heard of this. Just checked the bugs forum.

My bad, I don’t mean to get hostile. It gets to me when I know there’s a problem and people try to debunk it and turn it into my mistake. Like I said, this is my game style so basically your saying idk what I’m doing. I clear that lane with full health with anybody but Annihilus.
    @Marri_2 https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162414/can-t-intercept-with-gladiator-hulk-while-he-has-a-smash-attack#latest Here’s a thread I found with people having the same problem with other unstoppable champs.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

Haji_Saab said:

My bad, I don’t mean to get hostile. It gets to me when I know there’s a problem and people try to debunk it and turn it into my mistake. Like I said, this is my game style so basically your saying idk what I’m doing. I clear that lane with full health with anybody but Annihilus.
    Peoople are always going to try to debunk things when concrete evidence does not show otherwise, weeding out the impossible, or improbable is typically the first step in troubleshooting, this is why people ask for videos. In this case they saw you fail an intercept, and they probably did not know about the bug. It is the natural reaction to be skeptical until proven otherwise. Getting upset over that process is largely pointless.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Atm unstoppable is bugged where if u have it active and intercept instead of it intercepting u get intercepted
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Nah, you really just mistimed the intercept

If you weren’t Unstoppable, she would have comboed you to heaven. But since you were unstoppable, you are “Hit stun immune”, so even being hit, you managed to hit her, starting your combo.

The bleed came Cause apparently her hit was critical
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You didnt mistime an intercept. Theres a bug with unstoppable after the rhino change, been happening to every champ that has unstoppable
    Thi101 said:

Nah, you really just mistimed the intercept

If you weren’t Unstoppable, she would have comboed you to heaven. But since you were unstoppable, you are “Hit stun immune”, so even being hit, you managed to hit her, starting your combo.

The bleed came Cause apparently her hit was critical

Again. All I do is intercept. I know my timing. She wouldn’t have intercept me. That’s the exact moment you are supposed to intercept. Smh.

You didnt mistime an intercept. Theres a bug with unstoppable after the rhino change, been happening to every champ that has unstoppable

Thank you. I’d really like to see how some of you intercept cause the amount of people who can’t see all my intercepts are the same is worrisome.

@Thi101 https://youtu.be/ZCsrZ9uOIcw So tell me how’s my timing?
    Izze_King said:

Dude its already been shown to be an unstoppable bug, stop hanging onto what he stated. Your video missed it, but once you showed the video the issue could be seen that it was unstoppable. Past that video there is no need to prove yourself.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★

The unstoppable bug was supposedly fixed with this month’s update, at least for Rhino. I don’t know if it applies to all interactions with unstoppable though.

And wow the arrogance in this thread is practically unbearable. I’ve never seen anyone so adamant with their refusal to admit they can make a mistake. Kabam switches up the AI all the time. It doesn’t matter if it’s your “style”. I refuse to believe you can’t make a mistake. You are human and not a robot right?
    Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

Haji_Saab said:

Peoople are always going to try to debunk things when concrete evidence does not show otherwise, weeding out the impossible, or improbable is typically the first step in troubleshooting, this is why people ask for videos. In this case they saw you fail an intercept, and they probably did not know about the bug. It is the natural reaction to be skeptical until proven otherwise. Getting upset over that process is largely pointless.
    That’s the thing. I didn’t fail to intercept. The bug makes it look like I did. She shouldn’t have connected all.
    edited October 2019
    RoninMan said:

The unstoppable bug was supposedly fixed with this month’s update, at least for Rhino. I don’t know if it applies to all interactions with unstoppable though.

And wow the arrogance in this thread is practically unbearable. I’ve never seen anyone so adamant with their refusal to admit they can make a mistake. Kabam switches up the AI all the time. It doesn’t matter if it’s your “style”. I refuse to believe you can’t make a mistake. You are human and not a robot right?

While the video does seem to show a mistake, there is still a bug with unstoppable intercepts confirmed this month, after that patch was released. It started with with seeing it on Aegon, and then moved on to others.

In fact the mods confirmed TWO DAYS AGO, that the bug still exiss and will be in an upcoming patch:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1004708#Comment_1004708
    Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

Dude its already been shown to be an unstoppable bug, stop hanging onto what he stated. Your video missed it, but once you showed the video the issue could be seen that it was unstoppable. Past that video there is no need to prove yourself.
    His comment came after the video. After the discussion that unstoppable was the issue. So I just wanted to show the exact same intercept without the buff. I know I don’t need to prove myself further.
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

While the video does seem to show a mistake, there is still a bug with unstoppable intercepts confirmed this month, after that patch was released. It started with with seeing it on Aegon, and then moved on to others.

In fact the mods confirmed TWO DAYS AGO, that the bug still exiss and will be in an upcoming patch:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/1004708#Comment_1004708
    I still don’t understand the bug. I watched the video posted in the other thread and it just looks like the same situation. They lost the intercept, but the unstoppable buff didn’t have them flinch so they were able to attack through it. Being unstoppable doesn’t grant invincibility or guaranteed wins on intercepts. What am I missing?
    RoninMan said:

I can definitely make mistakes but when I know for a fact that I didn’t make a mistake better believe I’m gonna be adamant about it. I wouldn’t post if I had doubts. I wouldn’t argue if there was a chance I was wrong. Am I not allowed to be this sure of my skills? It literally took someone else who’s had the same experience to silence the crowd of disbelievers. If I was disputing parry or block I could understand. Those 2 mechanics are hit or miss and lately they’ve been miss. Honestly parry and block being **** is the reason I’m so good at intercepting. So please don’t confuse arrogance with confidence. I’m honestly tired of the bugs, and probably gonna quit and find better use of my time.
    RoninMan said:

Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

I still don’t understand the bug. I watched the video posted in the other thread and it just looks like the same situation. They lost the intercept, but the unstoppable buff didn’t have them flinch so they were able to attack through it. Being unstoppable doesn’t grant invincibility or guaranteed wins on intercepts. What am I missing?
    The bug is ignoring your intercept for that brief moment. Allowing the defender to make contact instead of countering. That’s why it looks like I failed to intercept. It’s exactly what it looks like when you intercept Rhino’s charge.
    RoninMan said:

Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

The bug makes you fail every intercept if you have unstoppable buff on you because the unstoppable hitbox is now much larger than the normal hitbox so unless you are doing light intercepts you will get hit. Check the bug section because similar reports are in there, happened to me in LoL with aegon as well.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

How can she intercept me if im intercepting her? Watching the video over and over I realized she’s being rewarded an intercept on me only when I am unstoppable. Where can I post the whole thing?

You didnt actually intercept her. You were late but unstoppable saved you from getting comboed and only took the one hit
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

Lormif said:

Izze_King said:

100% sure it was Bleed damage. As I stated before, that would be incinerate damage and Annihilus is *drum roll* IMMUNE.

He is not actually immune, he is only immune to it when he has his control rod up.
    Really? I didn’t know that. So tell me which ability does X23 have fateSeal, nullify or stagger? Cause that’s the only way to remove his rod.
    I was just clarifying a point. A lot of people fail to read that part of his ability. Short of a video we have no way to know what happened here, and with your comment about him being immune instead of not receiving a bleed I cannot 100% go off what you stated either, which is why a video would be helpful.

I see what happened. You were unstoppable and she intercepted you. But because you were unstoppable you could continue your combo thinking you had won the intercept. Unfortunately that one hit gave you the bleed.

The bottom picture proves you were hit because your combo meter is gone.
    It is a bug where you can’t intercept while unstoppable right now so op is right to be confused
    RoninMan said:

Lormif said:

RoninMan said:

The bug is that with unstoppable enabled it always appears that you failed an intercept, even when you did not. this has been confirmed by the mods.
  • UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Izze_King said:

Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

How can she intercept me if im intercepting her? Watching the video over and over I realized she’s being rewarded an intercept on me only when I am unstoppable. Where can I post the whole thing?

If you hadn't been unstoppable, she would have combod you. You went for the intercept, but you mistimed it even if by just a fraction. When you are unstoppable, you just THINK you win the intercept. Look at your health bars too. She hit you, but unstoppable allowed you to continue, giving you the idea you'd won it.
    Tell me how to post video so you can clearly see you are wrong. I didn’t mistime it. She’s just being rewarded a hit.
    After the pics also your combo meter is gone
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Izze_King said:

Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

If you hadn't been unstoppable, she would have combod you. You went for the intercept, but you mistimed it even if by just a fraction. When you are unstoppable, you just THINK you win the intercept. Look at your health bars too. She hit you, but unstoppable allowed you to continue, giving you the idea you'd won it.
    Tell me how to post video so you can clearly see you are wrong. I didn’t mistime it. She’s just being rewarded a hit.
    Because he got hit but he shuldt Hav in the first place.
    Gamer said:

Izze_King said:

Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

I'm not saying it isn't a bug but is he sure that it just wasn't a failed intercept I'm not saying it is I'm just wondering since they said they fixed that a bug a while back I could be wrong though
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,153 ★★★★★
    The thread is unstoppable.

Gamer said:

Izze_King said:

Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

I'm not saying it isn't a bug but is he sure that it just wasn't a failed intercept I'm not saying it is I'm just wondering since they said they fixed that a bug a while back I could be wrong though
    No they didnt fix the bug, they just recently acknowledged it and will fix it next update. Check the bugs section

Gamer said:

Izze_King said:

Marri_2 said:

Izze_King said:

No they didnt fix the bug, they just recently acknowledged it and will fix it next update. Check the bugs section
    Ah okay nvm then thanks well best case scenario for now is just not use unstoppable Champs