**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rhino taking medium intercept damage

Because of the new side event I’ve found myself using rhino today! Noticed that when he’s medium intercepting it is registering on contact as the opponent getting the intercept instead. Think this is obviously something to do with his unstoppable mechanic but when facing a decent PI opponent this means rhino is taking big damage. Renders the mechanic useless IMO.
Lucky no-one uses him!

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    sounds like you are not actually intercepting, but dashing in and taking the first hit for unstoppable to override the daze and you daze him. Unstoppable does not negate the damage, and just like everything else you need to be careful when and how you use it.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    Lormif said:

sounds like you are not actually intercepting, but dashing in and taking the first hit for unstoppable to override the daze and you daze him. Unstoppable does not negate the damage, and just like everything else you need to be careful when and how you use it.

Medium intercept with him the same way I do with everyone else. When his unstoppable pops up it registers as if they have intercepted on contact. Cheers for the game tips
  • NitoNito Posts: 70
    Guess this is where the Aegon bug came from. Aegon gains unstoppable after 750 hits. And same thing is happening. Seriously astounding how incompetent Kabam is. They announce they’re making a fix to rhino, but CLEARLY nobody play tested the update. Just some coder told them everything works and they just passed the update along like they were playing Hot Potato
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    So can somebody confirm this a bug? I’m assuming rhino is the same as other unstoppable champions at the moment and can not medium intercept without taking damage?
  • Hey there, the team is aware of this and we're currently looking into this issue.
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Same interaction is happening using Annihilus. Taking damage on correctly timed intercepts.