**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update #MCoCChampionUpdate

Comments

• Md_MudassirMd_Mudassir Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • #BuffHulkBuster
  • exc3lexc3l Posts: 67
    #Buffthemallatonce. Would be a huge opportunity to have a major marketing sell for all the buffed champs but if not #Buffdaredevil he can bypass Invisibility
  • XylagorXylagor Posts: 2
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    #BuffThemAll

Seriously. They’re all pretty bad. The vast majority of the 2015-16 champs can’t touch endgame content. I guess if we’re gonna pick em one by one I’d say Black Panther. The entire skill class has been left behind, and it would be nice to see one of Marvel’s premier (at least MCU-wise) characters be useful
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    #buffhulkbuster

That said, there are also a few champions that could use minor reworks. Proxima Midnight, for example. Why does she not already let you dash back and hold (presumably for 1.5 seconds) to switch missions, provided she has more than one still uncompleted?
    If Black Panther does get the buff, please keep it minor. All he really needs are some better stats, his bleed already kicks butt once he's awakened. Not every champion can (well, should) be complicated to play, nor RNG-dependent. Leave some of the simple ones simple.
  • rivetrivet Posts: 254
    #BuffKamala
  • _AxiDIc_21_AxiDIc_21 Posts: 1
    #BuffDareDevil!!
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    Iron Fist and Cyclops. Cyclops has been underpowered long enough, dude is omega level. Only the comics really do him justice. Tired of seeing him being ridiculed in this game and x-men movies.
  • KingSauce0KingSauce0 Posts: 3
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    #BuffDareDevil
    #BuffBlackPanther
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    #BuffHulkBuster

Would be interesting to see Hulkbuster get a special buffs when going up against specific versions of Hulk.
  • FlorunFlorun Posts: 1
    Black Panther
  • Blue_Eyed_ThingBlue_Eyed_Thing Posts: 128

HULKBUSTER
  • Ice_and_FireIce_and_Fire Posts: 220
    What happened to buffing annihilus and human torch is that still happening?
  • CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 738 ★★★
    #BuffDaredevil
  • Jay1248Jay1248 Posts: 1
    #BuffDaredevil
  • #BuffBlackPanther
  • AshuvinuAshuvinu Posts: 31
    Hii bro I would like to say that this time Kamala Khan should be buffed because he is most useless till now and very old character there
    Person don't like to take her
    As she is miss marvel she should be one of the best champs of marvel
    But unfortunately for her
    I wish her unfortunate time will end soon
    #buffkamalakhan
    #buffkamala
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    #Don'tBuffKamalaShe'sNotThatBadSucksAsACharacterAndIsAGreatMeme
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • SpideykingSpideyking Posts: 5
    #BuffDaredevil
  • SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    #BuffHulkBuster
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    #buffdeadpoolxforce
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    actually in game he cant bust ant man .hope so he gets much much stronger than any xl champ. i have a tech 5 star awakening gem so we will be getting a good tech champ.#BUFFHULKBUSTER.
    and as for another champ i think swedah should wait for rond 3 for champ buff coz daredevil netflix version is much better portrayed in the series than in game. hope they remember fight with bullseye and kingpin during the party. #BUFFDAREDEVIL[NETFLIX] .and btw why is bullseye not a champ in the game??????????????????
This discussion has been closed.