**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

First 5 star to rank from 4/45 to 5/55

I have several 5 stars at Rank 4/45 but which should I rank up based on offensive gains for content and AW?

Venom (duped)
Captain America IW
Blade (duped)
Omega Red (duped)
Dr Voodoo

Comments

• Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Omega Red
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Blade
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    DV if duped or Cap.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    R4 4/55? or R3 3/45?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    omega red, but venom is a good choice as well specifically for IMIW and spider-verse defenders in AW
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Omega red if you run suicides otherwise blade
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    I’m a Cap IW fan especially if duped and have used him through a lot of content. Use my r5 in AW as the main piece and the sig isn’t needed for why. Even unduped though his Block proficiency is extremely useful for sustainability and he does great damage for AW. Great stun immune option due to block proficiency and heavy countering creating glancing charges.

Omega awesome if you use suicides and honestly if you don’t just not as much. Blade is great I just think Cap IW especially if you awaken him will bring more to he table for endgame content.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW at high sig is the highest utility champ in the game...he can do MANY different things from purging debuffs to stopping unstoppable to armour breaking to reversing regen depending on who you pair him with. He's a perfect first 5* r5 champ.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    Cap, easy) maybe Omega, if you run suicides
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I do like Venom and Voodoo, but I never got to really play the rest of your options, so
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Cap
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Cap or Venom imho. But it's up to you, everyone on your list is great. Choose the one you want (ideally combination of useful and whom you like to play)
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    edited October 2019
    CAPIW but you can make a case for Blade also depending if you have GR, Starky, Dorm Or Mephisto... Omega Red is an absolute beast with suicides, but since it's your first R5 is go with someone that doesnt hurt your other double immune champs on your roster.

Oh and BTW. I have CAPIW awakened, quake awakened, Starky, Corvus, GR, Blade among others at R4 and CAPIW is def gonna be my first R5! I use him so much!!.. That reads weird lmao
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Omega if you run suicides.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Omega Red will change the way you play this game. I don't run suicides, but even so, my OR is the best champ I have.
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    Cap IW if duped and high signature . OR if duped and high signature.
  • Rngo27Rngo27 Posts: 7
    Great answers, really appreciate all the explanations.
    My Cap is unduped and I’ve heard a lot about Omega Red but haven’t played with him properly (need to learn).

Cap IW it is, hopefully I can get him duped soon too.
    Thanks all

• FabriciusFabricius Posts: 48
    Blade
  • Finally duped Cap IW after R5 him first... made a great decision and it paid off with a class awakening gem.
    Omega > Blade > Sym Supreme next.. Unless Hyp comes along