**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

True Strike against Spider-Gwen

HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
@Kabam Miike
In the description of Spider-Gwen is saying that when the opponent activates the True Strike bonus, it is removed then I tested the True Strike is not being removed, I made the video, but here the video does not go, then I took a print.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Km has passive true strike
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Both are passive and Killmonger's class advantage doesn't matter, only that when Corvus activates and gains the cruelty bonus, True Strike is removed and doesn't come back, Killmonger's returns.
  • Hey there, Spider-Gwen isn't able to Nullify Killmonger's True Strike because it is a Passive Effec. Only Buffs can be Nullified and can be distinguished by the light ring around their icon, such as the Armor Up Buff on the Spider-Gwen in the picture you provided. Passive Effects cannot be Nullified and do not have any alternate colored ring aroundf their edges; This can be seen on the True Strike Passive Effect icon on Killmonger in the above photo.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Thanks for clarifying, before when I saw in the note, had that Corvus and Killmonger was not going to function True Strike against her, but changed that.