**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Aegons Intercept Bugged at Combo 750 [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• The "unfix" has been pushed live. It will take a few minutes before reaching everybody, so give your game a restart in the next 10-15 minutes.
  • Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Nice work with the unfix, appears to be working at least with juggs against ws, will have to try with aegon later starting a lol run.

Any others currently in lol with aegon happy to report this unfix has worked?
  • TechWormTechWorm Posts: 18
    After the unfix, AEgon is working alright. But I would like to see kabam working on compensation for those who encountered this bug.
  • UrioUrio Posts: 1
    Yup same here. Kinda tired of wasting resources that took us months to get because of those bugs. I spent too much units during my run because of this and it’s not our fault. We are not asking for a free 5* we just want what we lost... that would be much appreciated