**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

KABAM's Crystal Cost.

Kabam, how come a 3 to 6 featured crystal cost 300 units then a 3 to 5 one cost 300 units as well?
Shouldn't the 3 to 5 crystals cost less?
It's a great game but should't we deserve a permanent reduction for all the investment we do in this game?

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    The grandmaster crystals retained there value when cavalier crystals came out. Everyone doesn’t have access to the cavalier crystals. The special event crystals are grandmaster not cavalier and have champs that’s arent in the 6* pool sometimes.

Side note I do think the cav crystals in general are of worth. I use units from arena to purchase about 4-5 cav crystals a week and I can say all of my best 5* pulls came from these crystals in last 3 months and I average at least 1 5* a week a from Cav crystals and have gotten 3 6* over 6 months which is more than I’ve gotten from normal sources(granted they were all trash).
  • TipoTipo Posts: 113
    10$ per spin. Let that sink in.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    3* in Cavs is unbelievable...
    (I’d say 4* too cause they’re also not allowed in act 6, but a crystal with only 5 and 6* maybe is too much)

Cavaliers won’t use 3* anymore (maybe eventually for a event of some sort), so what’s the point of giving them 3*???
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Thi101 said:

3* in Cavs is unbelievable...
    (I’d say 4* too cause they’re also not allowed in act 6, but a crystal with only 5 and 6* maybe is too much)

Cavaliers won’t use 3* anymore (maybe eventually for a event of some sort), so what’s the point of giving them 3*???

because they cannot for the same price only put 4/5/6, they would have to raise the cost dramatically, and 3*s still provide shards and level up mats.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Tipo said:

Don't have to pay for any of it if you are active in arena.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123

Tipo said:

Don't have to pay for any of it if you are active in arena.
    You should focus on clearing content with those units...cavs won't take you further but clearing content and ranking resources will do. You can by 20 cavs for 6k units or 100% v2/3 with it and multiple r4 and one r5 rank up resources.
  • DeadmaddyDeadmaddy Posts: 123
    French2 said:

I wished I could get back every penny I have spent in this game. I bought a $30 pack per week plus some specials and in return… I’ve now gotten 47 straight 2* champs from premium crystals, straight garbage 4* champs (ex: Colossus, Groot, Agent Venum), 3 of 5* crystals with all of them being the lowest skilled champions you can get (ex: Gambit)! Not even 1 decent champion in many many many months. Not an awakening gem or duplicate of the good champs I’ve gotten. Then they want me to buy a crystal that has a 5% chance for even a 4 star champion for 100 units?!?!? Doubt that! Until I get some love in return for ponying up real $ ($30+ per week) I won’t spend another dime or the time I did playing. Kabam = armed robbery without the arms… I spent $ to be able to advance in the game but bc I haven’t been able to dupe any of my champs nor have gotten any decent ones…I’ve been constantly stuck on the same story/event/special events for a looooong time and have literally done AQ/AW and daily only. SAD really!!!

You should atleast become uncollected before spending that kind of money if not cavalier. Plus always remember that the drop rates are really really low. For every lucky 5 people there are 95 people who suffered bad luck
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    French2 said:

I wished I could get back every penny I have spent in this game. I bought a $30 pack per week plus some specials and in return… I’ve now gotten 47 straight 2* champs from premium crystals, straight garbage 4* champs (ex: Colossus, Groot, Agent Venum), 3 of 5* crystals with all of them being the lowest skilled champions you can get (ex: Gambit)! Not even 1 decent champion in many many many months. Not an awakening gem or duplicate of the good champs I’ve gotten.

Honestly, I don't think spending on this game is strictly bad in and of itself. But to maximise returns you need to spend on the right offers.

As a general rule of thumb, try not to spend on RNG-based offers. Spending x amount week in, week out and hoping your luck will turn is only setting yourself up for more regret and disappointment. The only exception to this I can think of is the occasional 5* AG crystal, but even then try to evaluate your current needs on a case-by-case basis as they are fairly expensive.

I think currently the best offer available in game is the £5/month units daily card, and an argument could be made for the Sigil if you think you need the extra units/shards and you reckon you're gonna utilise the black market a lot. Beyond this, try to limit your spending to items with GUARANTEED value, like generic sig stones, rank-up gems, AGs - stuff that will actually help you with progressing your roster and clearing content.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295

Kabam, how come a 3 to 6 featured crystal cost 300 units then a 3 to 5 one cost 300 units as well?
    Shouldn't the 3 to 5 crystals cost less?
    It's a great game but should't we deserve a permanent reduction for all the investment we do in this game?

They not worth 300 units remove the 3* from the crystals then maybe players at cavalier lvl who have also 100% act5 3*-4* are not valued to them anymore since 4* were banned from act6