**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Act 6 6.2 X23 Fight

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/161974/aegons-intercept-bugged-at-combo-750-merged-threads#latest

Patch appears to have been pushed with has reversed the rhino fix they did which has in turn fixed this unstoppable bug. Have only tested it with juggs against ws in rol but appears to be fixed for now.
  • Options

• Options
    Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
    @Mattyy Thanks that’s good news.
  • Options
    I apologize to everyone I lost my cool with. Frustration got the best of me. It’s already near impossible to finish this chapter already cause of champ limitations, so bugs out of my control was feeling like a last straw.
  • Options
    Izze_King said:

I apologize to everyone I lost my cool with. Frustration got the best of me. It’s already near impossible to finish this chapter already cause of champ limitations, so bugs out of my control was feeling like a last straw.

Just trolls or people who have no idea what they're looking at commenting and getting you frustrated (was clear there was no mistimed intercept). Wouldn't bother with them as you'll just go round in circles all day.
  • Options
    This is true. Didn’t help that I was already upset. 😂
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah we all figured that out about 40 comments ago