**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should deadpool be added back for purchase in december for the fifth anniversary of mcoc?

Should deadpool be added back for purchase in december for the fifth anniversary of mcoc? 41 votes

Yes
82%
RazorDevilJackd1989Agame86NoıreKennadoOrcDovahkiinCodornasWîndšpäveG0311ErkMostWanted10or_StrongThi101FhfjghhggggjfhfjgOnesuavebroX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderBatman1903AdamanteGUARD1AN 34 votes
No
17%
NanoDroidAlCapone2727Lvernon1516wegnerkCupidTaZ_4178Dynasty 7 votes

Comments

• Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Yes
    Not that I’ll buy him anyways lol
  • Yes
    Thi101 said:

Not that I’ll buy him anyways lol

same
    kinda sucks how he has to be purchased, it is sort of like saying you have to purchase spiderman in a spiderman game, because deadpool is used as their mascot
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    As long as they add a 5* deadpool for a reasonable price
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Thi101 said:

It’s Kabam we’re talking about here
    You can’t put “reasonable” and “price” on the same sentence, unless it’s a denial.
    True lol
  • Yes
    Thi101 said:

It’s Kabam we’re talking about here
    You can’t put “reasonable” and “price” on the same sentence, unless it’s a denial.
    i'm pretty sure only mods get these types of characters
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    Yes
    6 star
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Yes
    They'll probably only offer the original 2* and 3* packages again, but I'd definitely buy both on my main account. Biggest regret in the game is not having been able to purchase them when they were originally offered. As long as its the same $2 that they're available for most recently.