**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear Kabam, Can you please let Human Torch and Annhilus slide?

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
edited October 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
First off, I really appreciate the steps taken to pause the rebalancing program, we're well aware that you guys at Kabam are trying to make things right, it's a really good sign for the future of Marvel Contest of Champions and gives us players hope to hold onto the game.

While all this is good, I feel like the first batch of this rebalancing program, namely Human Torch and Annhilus, do deserve to get the rebalancing changes, their buffs were announced all the way in the beginning of August.

Since then, players have been really looking forward to these changes to HT and Annhilus, some even have them ranked up in hopes that the rebalancing will make them both decent champions.

Stopping the buffs just before a month of their release, kinda doesn't feel right. So please, Kabam, if it's doable please let the rebalancing changes for HT and Annhilus pass. After that it'd be a good idea to pause the rebalancing program. Thanks!

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★

Stopping the buffs just before a month of their release, kinda doesn't feel right. So please, Kabam, if it's doable please let the rebalancing changes for HT and Annhilus pass. After that it'd be a good idea to pause the rebalancing program. Thanks!

I don’t think they’re stopping the buffs. They’ve hit pause on champion balancing for now, but will gather the necessary data/proposed changes and announce them on the forum in December in order to gauge community feedback.

I guess that means you’ll just have to wait a bit longer before you see these buffs in place.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    You know its still coming , obviously you didn't understand the post .
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    Why
    Because it's a buff?
    Y'all a bunch of hypocrites
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    I know it's just delayed, not cancelled. But people have been looking forward to this since August, postponing it just before a month of the release is kind of harsh, don't you think?

Why
    Because it's a buff?
    Y'all a bunch of hypocrites

Maybe. This whole thing became a problem only because of the negative parts of it. The Human Torch and Annhilus part was never a problem, so I don't see why they can't move forward with this one, after that they can take all the time they want.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    They’ve hit pause, they haven’t turned it off
  • Hey guys, there's already a discussion HERE about the same topic. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.