**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4* Masacre

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
I just pulled a 4* Masacre out of a PHC. Is he any good? Does he deserve a spot in my team? I heard some mixed stuff about him. Can someone pls list me some details about him (eg does he need to be duped)

Comments

• MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    eg how to use him
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He’s not bad but he’s difficult to play to a high level, you have to hit their block a bunch to get ignited then play super aggressive stack up incinerate and use the sp1 to refresh them
  • _Reef_Reef Posts: 265
    depends on the synergy tbh, like if you have a venom or venompool + domino. he can do some serious damage, his incinerate is no joke, I have him as a 5* R2 so I only use him in arenas. I came looking for answers too
    should i replace him with the following options:
    4* duped Rogue
    4* unawakened Sentinel
    4* unawakened Human Torch
    4* unawakened Venom the Duck
    3* duped Cap America IW
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Yes. Definitely worth it. I have him at r4, and he's a blast to play.

I can write a character breakdown if you want... for insight on how he works.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

I just pulled a 4* Masacre out of a PHC. Is he any good? Does he deserve a spot in my team? I heard some mixed stuff about him. Can someone pls list me some details about him (eg does he need to be duped)

Haha, I just pulled one from a PHC also. Was just wondering the same. Maybe I'll give him a try.

Haha, I just pulled one from a PHC also. Was just wondering the same. Maybe I'll give him a try.
    @Captain_Nietsch Haha lol. Once you get the flame on the bat, he's a beast. I tested him out and he's a bit of ramp up champion but when you get those incinerates going, he rinses the opponent. He can stack up to 39 incinerates, ik crazy right?!!
    Aryl said:

Yes. Definitely worth it. I have him at r4, and he's a blast to play.

I can write a character breakdown if you want... for insight on how he works.

@Aryl Oooh yes please!!!
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Best informative guide you’ll likely find. https://youtu.be/vp0d8EudT6M

Oh thanks

@CoatHang3r I already watched that, it was very helpful but thanks anyway!!! :)