**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6star roster so far

Berserker22Berserker22 Posts: 289 ★★★
Sometimes I wonder why am I still playing this game
I would've been happy with an angela or something decent

Comments

• FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    The prevalence of trash champs in the five and six star crystals has greatly reduced my enthusiasm. I have T2A in overflow and T5b waiting for something worthwhile to rank.

Good thing is that it has saved me tons of money. No point in spending to get rank up resources when I have nothing to rank. Kabam has lost a lot of money from me because of their current game meta.
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    It is the way it goes. I have had streaks of nothing but top tier champs, streaks of all bottom tier and streaks that have been mixed. I love how people feel they should only get top tier champs, or that crystals shouldn't have bottom dwellers. Not to mention what is considered an average, great, or horrible champ is completely dependent on the summoner who pulls them and their own personal needs and preferences.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    My 1st 6* was Angela. My last 2 were Angela lol. The eleven I pulled in-between are all trash. 105 shards away from my next Angela dupe or trash pull.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    plpkok said:

It is the way it goes. I have had streaks of nothing but top tier champs, streaks of all bottom tier and streaks that have been mixed. I love how people feel they should only get top tier champs, or that crystals shouldn't have bottom dwellers. Not to mention what is considered an average, great, or horrible champ is completely dependent on the summoner who pulls them and their own personal needs and preferences.

No not completely dependent
  • plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Ok - so I will rewrite. It is dependent on their personal needs and preferences. Better?
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    GGhost said:

I don't know how to feel about my luck

Well, you do have SS, Thing and Angela, and those are good/great pulls... cap and ant-man though...
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i only have 1, its Angela
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I only have 2, magneto both times.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★

2 champs is a roster?

Not sure if you are serious or joking... obviously, we selected to show the 6* champions only from our roster.

Btw, make sure the ‘connection icon’ is not showing when you try to open your 5* or 6* champion crystal... it will let the crystal spin longer and you might end up getting kabam champions..
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★

Almost 5 years playing. Finished labyrinth 100% couple months ago finally, and still yet to pull a 6* worth of R2
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    I have 22 six stars. Only one of which (Symbiote Supreme) was arguably worthy to take to rank 2 unduped. He’s also the only one i actually use, bar arena or some gated paths. The 21 others are either ancient and/or need a dupe. Most are 2016/2017-ish champs. I would trade 20 of them for one good champ.
  • GGhostGGhost Posts: 88
    Thi101 said:

GGhost said:

I don't know how to feel about my luck

Well, you do have SS, Thing and Angela, and those are good/great pulls... cap and ant-man though...
    i use antman for ghost and wasp synergy, but he is a bad champ even with his synergy with ghost

and captain america.. well.. he is useless for end game content
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    My first one Sabretooth and pull a Juggernaut today.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I been playing casually for 2 years and am pretty happy with her
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    SpiderOdd said:

Codornas said:

Almost 5 years playing. Finished labyrinth 100% couple months ago finally, and still yet to pull a 6* worth of R2

Many will say Venom the Duck is r2 worthy even unduped. I agree.
    Cb5 still too rare to waste on champs that arent the very elite of the elite. I d rank him R4 as a 5* max, not beyond that. Thats my opinion tough
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    edited October 2019

I have RNG luck close to 50%
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Man I feel lucky with my bishop and antman
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★

Meh, mine are nothing to cheer about. I'm not even bothering with ranking sentry, I don't see any utility in him and he's not interesting to use.
    It takes time though, I'll just take it as it comes.