**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SHOULD I MAX OUT DOMINO OR GHOST 5 STAR

UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
i have few resources and cant max out both these characters, should i max (at my current state ) domino or ghost

SHOULD I MAX OUT DOMINO OR GHOST 5 STAR 82 votes

domino
50%
Spity68VceezuffyNanoDroidTJ82ShaggyMRotellyMityAntHSenpaiarsjumDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444AceLuffySaboSpiderCoolsHendrossJayTzLLorenzo_RodrigoMegaGalacticJridenhour_3Colonaut123 41 votes
ghost
50%
RazorDevilFeeney234TerraTROUBL3DJim0172LibralonixLvernon15Sup3rmanMixalisOrcDovahkiinAanthoMostWantedPizzabeatMilesHolmwoodBrokenCaptain_2goodBattle_GreninjacookiedealerAleorCdw1981 41 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Depends on whether you're good with Ghost or not.
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    domino
    I have ghost at 3/45 but still find it hard to use her well.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    ghost
    If you’re good with her
  • THALEMKYKO1THALEMKYKO1 Posts: 98
    It also depends what content your planning on doing
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    ghost
    Ghost is easy to play and better overall champ
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    Domino is straightforward and ridiculously powerful with her synergies. Ghost is probably better overall with her synergies, but needs practice.

You really can't go wrong. I'd say edge goes to which synergy team you have in 5/6* and if you're good with Ghost.
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    domino
    depends on content, skill & synergies...Both do a ton of damage on their own and have synergies that improve them significantly but Domino is more straightforward choice.
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    ghost

It also depends what content your planning on doing

You are absolutely right. If you want to do everything, go for Ghost.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I have ghost and I have domino. Ghost at 5/65 and domino at 4/55. There are a lot of variables you need to consider

How well do you play ghost? Are you patient with how passive the AI has been lately? Do you have wasp at least at 3/45 so she’s not useless?

Domino really is a good champ with or without synergies.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Tough one...I say go with the champ you like most or the one you have the trinity as 5*s aka flaming or the ghost trinity lol sorry I forget what it's called but good luck!
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    ghost
    If you can play ghost you can have far superior damage output