**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nothing crazy, but a nice detail.

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
https://giphy.com/gifs/wonder-woman-chris-pine-well-thats-neat-3o7TKUC2rD9lERoPIY
If Nightcrawler gets a Deep Wound off on Omega Red it'll activate OR's Death Field for a split second because the Deep Wound Damage is counted as a Burst of Bleed Damage...

Comments

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Any other little things out there like this? I know of ones like Daredevil ignore Invisible Abilities, but not much besides that.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    His deep wound is a passive bleed. Since Omega Red ability interacts with any bleed effect, it will interact with it as well.
    Not an easter-egg like Daredevil interaction fir example, since it's clarified on the abilities

His deep wound is a passive bleed. Since Omega Red ability interacts with any bleed effect, it will interact with it as well.
    Not an easter-egg like Daredevil interaction fir example, since it's clarified on the abilities

Wasn't an example, just saying it's another little detail they didn't have to add but did anyways.
    What I tried to explain is that they needed to add it, since its on the abilities. It's how its meant to work based on that
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    The Havoc and Cyclops no-damage interaction is nice.

The Havoc and Cyclops no-damage interaction is nice.

GNASTY said:

Korg saying piss off ghost to invisible opponents is a pretty funny one.

Ahh I forgot about these, love that
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

That. NC's Deep Wounds is just an instant bleed, so it will activate OR's death field for the same instant. It's nothing shocking.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Terra said:

One detail I've noticed, that when Scarlet witch throws her sp1, her eyes glows for a split second. And with Bishop, while in his sp1 mode, Bishops eyes glows blue

oh i thought you were gonna say that she procs regen almost guaranteedly everytime on the last hit of the fight or when she has 100% health lol
    That is kinda more sig based/RNG based than a small detail, like Korg v Ghost for example (which was mentioned a few paragraphs up)
    edited October 2019

That. NC's Deep Wounds is just an instant bleed, so it will activate OR's death field for the same instant. It's nothing shocking.
    I didn't say it was "shocking" but it's something Neat, that they didn't Have to implement or could've simply forgotten about because the way his Bleed works is unique.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I didn't say it was "shocking" but it's something Neat, that they didn't Have to implement or could've simply forgotten about because the way his Bleed works is unique.
    No, as it is still a bleed, just like Darkhawk Null Mode is still shock damage. It is clearly stated in the description. They couldn't "forgotten" it, as it is just there in the mechanics. You just can't wrap your head around the fact that bleed doesn't have to be a debuff, but can be an invisible passive effect as well.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

One detail I've noticed, that when Scarlet witch throws her sp1, her eyes glows for a split second. And with Bishop, while in his sp1 mode, Bishops eyes glows blue

Magiks eyes glow when she is in limbo as well

Wasp cannot heavy combo Emma frost in her diamond phase.

She is stun immune during that phase. It really is a stated ability

No, as it is still a bleed, just like Darkhawk Null Mode is still shock damage. It is clearly stated in the description. They couldn't "forgotten" it, as it is just there in the mechanics. You just can't wrap your head around the fact that bleed doesn't have to be a debuff, but can be an invisible passive effect as well.
    It very well could've been forgotten and looked over seeing as for a time Nightcrawler's Deep Wound was able to effect Korg because they forgot the Burst Damage was supposed to be counted as Bleed Damage.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

But wasp can stil stun stun imuns sins it a passive ikow you hav said it the pas she shuldt do it but she do’s that’s

Gamer said:

But wasp can stil stun stun imuns sins it a passive ikow you hav said it the pas she shuldt do it but she do’s that’s
    Yeh, she sometimes applies stun on stun immune matches. That bug wasn't fixed until now, but wouldn't surprise me if the fix came out as a "surprise"

Also it's a small post about small details, quit acting like you have something to prove and trying to ruin a conversation starter...
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited October 2019
    I'm pretty sure most people know this, but Havok and Cyclops can't damage each other with special attacks (energy beams). Kabam Miike is a Cyclops fanboy so he was probably screaming for that to be added lol
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 344 ★★
    Hmmm....details like all the lady heros have huge ta-tas? Maybe that's a not-so-small detail.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Aryl said:

If you type "uudd<><>ba" then hit enter in the in-game search bar, it'll give you 30 20% revives.

So... how many of you actually tried it?