**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• RaiserRaiser Posts: 424 ★★
    Cmon daredaveil
  • Campo4Campo4 Posts: 141
    HB must stay a meme! Vote DDNF
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Kamala Kahn will be joining the MCU soon, get her a long overdue buff before that happens.
  • Pienso que deben poner la lista de todos los campiones ya sea por año en que salieron o por clases y que la dinámica sea los personajes que necesitan mas mejoras y los mas votados recibirán mejoras por decirlo inicia en enero y en diciembre lleguen la mejora de todos los personajes que mas votaron por decir un numero se mejoraran 6 pero traten de involucrar youtubers de habla ingles o inglesa pero también a la comunidad latina
    Y una recomendación necesitan hacer mas dificultades por ejemplo variante existen 2 dificultades variante y normal seria bueno que agregará otra dificultad sin hacerlas variantes mas fácil y no solo para variantes en general como un mini laberinto y aumenten mas la probabilidad de conseguir esquirlas de 6* para las personas que quieren pasarse acto 6.2 porque no tienen muchos personajes de 6
  • JenrrimanJenrriman Posts: 3
    Obviamente hulkbuster
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    What it looks like to me is 968 people so far have a Hulkbuster. I feel that’s what these polls are all about. Who do you have not who do you want buffed.
  • Corby11Corby11 Posts: 163
    #BuffHulkbuster
  • Vote offensively not defensive, I’m voting for daredevil
  • Soulman300Soulman300 Posts: 4
    Hulkbuster is the absolute best choice for this buff because of the fact that he is completely useless in the game right now and is also available as a 6*. He could be given amazing utility for offense and nice defense abilities for sustainability in harder content in the game. Iron man already has a technical “buff” with the release of IMIW. Why have two buffed iron men??? Daredevil Netflix is also a great choice but is unfortunately not available as a 6*. Kamala is already decent and we don’t need more OP cosmics rn, Abomination isn’t widely available to the public since he’s not in the basic pull, and Black panther already has another version like iron man with BP civil war. So why not buff the champ that is available as a 6*, could have the best utility for content and is useless in the game right now? #BUFFHULKBUSTER
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★

What it looks like to me is 968 people so far have a Hulkbuster. I feel that’s what these polls are all about. Who do you have not who do you want buffed.

Pretty much.. I have him as a 5* Dupe 120 and I don't want him to be chosen; voted for Black Panther.
  • Harvey_HJHarvey_HJ Posts: 19
    bit disappointed no mystic champs are up for a buff like Jane foster or diablo but hulkbuster deserves a buff
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Your kidding on voting hulkbucket,,, daredevil is the one who really needs it,,, idiot's voting in hulkbuster really are
  • PhatPhishPhatPhish Posts: 6
    Vote for KK! That will strengthen the synergy team with the new Captain Marvel and Nick Fury.
  • Crazy4heroesCrazy4heroes Posts: 12
    Most of the champions on the list are either decent (iron man, netflix dd and abomination), or BP who is already amazing (he has lots of great critical bleeds, idk what else you want. Top 5 bleed champs). The worst ones off, and the most people regret when they get them, are KK and HB. Vote for those 2
  • Ricky123Ricky123 Posts: 1
    Gogogo Ironman!!!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Ok so I changed my mind. I voted HB. I still want KK to have her time, but I realized where the majority was going. Lol.
  • Devil_Ape8Devil_Ape8 Posts: 3

tkhan08 said:

Even if HB gets buffed up, he would be useless. He is one of the least enjoyable character to play with.

I don't agree with that at all and the point of getting a buff is improving the champs mechanics. Do you not understand what we are voting on today? we are trying to make him a playable character by changing him lol. Like seriously read this and then look at you what you said 😂

BRO come on man we know he will get a bunch of buffs like extra armour like colosuss but his playstyle will still be the same like some champs are much harder to play on the game because they are clunkier for eg. Sentinel and Morningstar but on the other hand most offensive champs are slick to play like Medusa or blade or Ronin.

• Daredevil plz
    #Buff Daredevil!!!
  • AhmedHanafy1AhmedHanafy1 Posts: 30
    DareDevil all the way!! maybe they'll get the show back for this D:

andbarpar said:

Guys, stop asking to buff champions designed for defensive purposes. You'll have a hard time dealing against him later in the game.
    Daredevil (or iron man) is the most obvious choice.

Because fighting a champ with evade is SO much better...
    Bro he only evades projectiles lol also he is actually an evade or "miss" counter
  • DealerDealer Posts: 4
    Hulkbuster is my vote
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    Ironman... “please”
    And Hulkbuster is so bad he doesnt have to be in any poll, he is in desperate need of an overhaul
  • TagrimwulfTagrimwulf Posts: 2
    Fake mrs marvel is most useless on this list she needs complete overhaul
  • heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    Vote Dare-devil so the defenders trio can be unstoppable henceforth being Luke cage, Iron Fist & Dare-Devil Netflix!
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    🗣️HB for the win...
This discussion has been closed.