**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How about some cavalier offers?

Now I'm not much of a spender but when I see a good offer you damn well know I'm gonna buy it. Problem is I'm not seeing any spice. All I can see are proven offers. The uncollected offers give out some value, but imagine a cavalier offer... I'd spend some money on something I know is worth it. So my dear kabam, no more 4k 5* shards for 50 bucks, how about a fully formed for 30? Cavalier only. Any it ain't even the best offer you've given us. But well, I guess I'll have to wait for THAT offer that we'll be talking about five years from now: a 6 star community's choice crystal for cavs, 5* for uncollected and so on. Am I the only one? Or are you waiting for a juicy offer aswell?

Comments

• BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
    They did that on the Independence Day offers and people who didn't have cavalier lost their minds complaining on the forum.
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    Honestly, I feel like that’s a bad idea. Maybe for money offers that are cav only, I could see that happening, but imo the same money for different offers based on progression (uncollected vs regular daily offers or the 4th July offers for example) is a bit **** at best. I’d love to see some cav only offers though!