**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• TheWitcherTheWitcher Posts: 36
    Buff Hulkbuster please! Make a sense to my duped HB in two opening 6* in sequence.
    Who don't understand my (our) request, maybe it found Corvus, CapIW or Void...in 6* crystal

Thanks Kabam
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    #BuffHulkbuster! So many things interesting things they could do with him. Daredevil is my 2nd choice. Also I think Iron man needs it the least because of (cough cough IMIW cough cough)
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Dang. I knew it was gonna happen. I think Hulkbuster is a mistake. Tanky and armor based. Another big defender it seems.

I think OG Ironman is a great choice. He deserves to be a fun and powerful attacker.

I think DD is the most interesting, and the skill class is just really cool. Lots of interesting utility and ability accuracy reducing abilities.

Oh, well. Another big armor, ramp damage guy.

*sad face*
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Hugoo said:

Stop f cking listen to Seatin , ya are dumb

I was gonna vote Hulkbuster before i even saw that video...
  • DjBabuDjBabu Posts: 42
    Vote for DD atleast give this Netflix guy some job in game ..unleash his devil ..#buffdaredevil
  • Niko507Niko507 Posts: 1
    Vote for DD Netflix.he has never been useful hulkbuster had his glory back in the day there when wars had thorns and even back then DD was just there collecting dust and til this day he still is
  • Hulkbuster all the way.
  • DBDLC666DBDLC666 Posts: 7
    Unless hulkbuster's gonna become an amazing attacker(he'll still be a defensive tank), ironman all the way!
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    lets go, my 6* HB won't be so useless anymore, he'll now be mediocre :)
  • Wakanda forever
  • #buffdaredevil
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    I don’t understand what makes people so sure hulkbuster will be strictly a defender... how he looks and moves has nothing to do with his potential future abilities. For all we know Kabam will want to make him one of the best offensive champs in game #buffHB
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    Hugoo said:

Stop f cking listen to Seatin , ya are dumb

Why do people keep saying this? Why do they assume that everyone voting for HB watches Seatin? And why are people dumb for voting for HB? He’s been the longest meme champ in existence and literally the worst champion in the game right now. Sorry if we want to buff a champ that brings nothing but misery when it’s pulled.
  • To whom it may concern,

Buff this Dude:

DareDevil:
    *True Damage.
    *True Strike.
    * 100% evasion from all projectiles (for each evasion he should gain +30% of Damage on his next attack....Can stack up to 5 evasion ).
    * 65% Bleed Resistance (This version of DD has a customized suit made by Melvin Potter, in which in the Netflix series he also made a suit for Kingpin which has a light armor that protects him from attacks including knife attacks).
    * New Ability (Sensor Damage): When SensorMode is active, if the opponent gets 70% closer to DD, his damage output also increase. After 15 seconds SensorMode goes into cooldown...
    * Berserk (after 15 hits DD gains a fury and places a Debuff on his opponent, and this debuff last until he gets hit) 15 hits - weakness + 15(30) - power drain - +15(45) - armor break.

Sincerely,
    Swaxy

• plpkokplpkok Posts: 152
    Hulkbuster- if for no other reason, simply because he is available in 4, 5 and 6 star levels
  • MajorOKMajorOK Posts: 1
    Daredevil is the best option in my opinion! Vote DD!!!
  • Doctor14Doctor14 Posts: 37
    A vote for Kamala is a vote for progress.
  • Rajiv84Rajiv84 Posts: 21
    I voted for hulkbuster simply becouse I have tech t4 overflowing and dont have decent techs that are upgrade worthy but I really dont enjoy playing hulkbuster like I do netflix daredevil he is supper cool I have them both dupped so I dont mind either actually
  • #buffdaredevil pobrecito ciego y sin habilidades no la chinguen
  • ChopinLisztChopinLiszt Posts: 4
    I need buff
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    Tony Stark died to save the world. Vote O.G. Iron Man!!
  • NizamSheikh15NizamSheikh15 Posts: 10
    I'm supporting both #BuffDaredevil & BuffHulkbuster they both really need buff in the contest, just like you chose 2 champs (Colossus & OML) for buff if possible please choose any 2 of them all (Highest Voted) this time as well
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    >> time for you to decide
    no magneto or dpxf on the poll
  • Hulkbuster desperately needs the buff... most of the others on the list can put out decent damage but HB just can’t hang (not even in the meh tier). HB was my 1st 6* champ and y’all need to show him much 💙
  • TungLeeTungLee Posts: 60
    Hulkbuster and Daredevil so much deserve to be buffed. DD buff can be very interesting with his ability to counter all invisible champs like Hood, Guillotine 2099, Invisible Woman, etc.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    My vote submitted check out why I vote for my champion
    Have some great ideas to help the buff
    https://youtu.be/Fnh5x7k0ank
  • Iron Man really needs a boost. His moveset and damage is a complete joke compared to the newer characters.
This discussion has been closed.