**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 4* mystic champ should I focus on?

MasterYoda493MasterYoda493 Posts: 16
edited August 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Which 4* mystic champ should I focus on ranking up, ignoring their current rank/level?

Which 4* mystic champ should I focus on? 44 votes

Duped thor(Jane foster) sig 29
50%
SMiller80RbvojtikSpity68YellsomeJank39supergokuKihlgastIrakliRemigarakiReverse_GreenPeterStreitSamuel030sDean9300450buttersDOKTOROKTOPUSSpiritOfVengeanceAbder321CliffordcanDjackz_1Ironman2099 22 votes
Unduped juggernaut
6%
MasterTroller42BUZZdog3000DarkArrow07 3 votes
Unduped doctor strange
43%
Alfa_PigeonMrbeast6000ScottryanSon_of_OdinMrLalowLuismarquez131GQuantaoTheMageHunter1haunted_memory4funTheOneAndOnlyAshburnAnonymous346Ethans8279andreacesasaimNitro23Lightening_Lord1Spitfire17584 19 votes

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    Unduped doctor strange
    Not really a hard choice. His buff cycle and life steal is rly good. Doesn't need to be duped to be good
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited September 2017
    None, wait for better
    Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    I agree on the whole "'wait for better", as these are three of the worst in a really good class.

With that said, I voted for Jane Thor because of her damage output. Team her up with Hulk and BW for a nice synergy team, get those stuns going and have some fun.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    None wait for someone else. Mystic is a really strong class. There are a lot of great mystic champs
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Unduped doctor strange
    DS at 4/40 will unlock some content for you. But he is no longer worthy of 5/50.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    None here really are worth a long term investment
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    I'd wait for someone else. Mordo, hood, voodoo, Magik, etc.

Since I had to pick an option I picked Jane Thor. Stagger is always handy, good damage when duped and she can stun lock with luck. Unduped juggs is trash. Ds is trash in general (weak armor, weak heal, small fury).
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    If I had to choose, Jane Foster isn't bad.

I probably wouldn't R5 any of them and would R4 JF only if you have no dramas getting T4B.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't take any of those past rank 3 and use as arena fodder.

Jane can stun lock, but even then she's got horrible armor and gets KO'd by a stiff breeze.
  • MasterYoda493MasterYoda493 Posts: 16
    Thanks all for the feedback! Just an update, I just duped my juggernaut now he's sig 20. Will that change anyone's views or should I just continue focusing on Thor Jane foster based on the poll results?
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    Yup wait if you can
  • MasterYoda493MasterYoda493 Posts: 16
    But shld I get juggernaut to 3/30 for AW defence?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Thanks all for the feedback! Just an update, I just duped my juggernaut now he's sig 20. Will that change anyone's views or should I just continue focusing on Thor Jane foster based on the poll results?

Work on Jane as attack and Juggernaut as AW defense.
  • Duped thor(Jane foster) sig 29
    Hi guys another update: I just duped doctor strange and he's now sig20. Does he overtake Jane foster or is she still the Favourite to focus on? (Attack wise)
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited September 2017
    Jane's ability is delivering shock and chaining stuns while opponent still under shock. I think it don't work against champs on stun immune buffs.

So you have an alternative now with Dr Strange. Why don't you try out both to get a feel on which champ you like more.

Just a note that Dr Strange's ability was nerfed. Read here
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    You should 3/5 every 4* champ. The resources are easy enough to come by.
    4/5 takes t4bc which may not come very often for you. If you HAD to choose one of these it would be Thor JF for me. Her shock and stun are worth it enough. Duped means she gets more critical hits.

That said, your chances of getting another good mystic champ eventually are pretty high so you may wait.

Hood
    Scarlet (still my favorite)
    Magik
    Dorm
    Guilly
    Ghost Rider
    Dr Voodoo
    Mordo

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    I wouldn't take any of those past rank 3 and use as arena fodder.

Jane can stun lock, but even then she's got horrible armor and gets KO'd by a stiff breeze.

got her duped 4/40 and her damage is really weak, even in stun combos