**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who PREFERS Cull “Re-balanced”???

KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Really appreciate Kabam listening to the MCOCommunity delaying & better communicating “re-balancing” champs in future. As mainly a Free2Play ally who somewhat recently pulled a 6* Cull (Still Unawake) the lack of details was my main concern. Tbhonest, I wanted him to be “re-balanced”: IF his overall damage decreased a lil, (Still a Top Damager) but ALSO that his block/armor, survivability would increase too. That would save alot of item usage from chip damage, (parry-heavy to armor break) when running him through harder content. Curious what YOU personally preferred in regards specifically to Cull & the reasons why???

Who PREFERS Cull “Re-balanced”??? 104 votes

Prefered NO Re-Balancing.
47%
Vdh2008Spity68Ace_03RazorDevilgatra_hpNick_Caine_32SIlverProfessorFallencircusNanaPokuFeeney234Yeo786Darkrider05Lvernon15ascendanceZiprianoThatGuyYouSaw235AceLuffySaboOnmixHzoriMilesHolmwood 49 votes
Prefered a Re-Balancing”
43%
ArcDeAngelusTimone147AxeCopFireKDoggg2017DemonzfyreSiddhantKwatraKennadoSavio444_ASDF_AhitlawCassyThesurvivlistFaisaljavedjoke1004LaVarBBBGamesbond90Thi101cookiedealerotranksoanubhavdivinegamer 45 votes
Other Preference
9%
Haji_SaabSpoonmanaronFR33_HUG5Hammerbro_64Colonaut123TheKiryuMathking13BenLucasAegorDynasty 10 votes

Comments

• KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    edited October 2019
    Prefered a Re-Balancing”
    Btw, noticed too late that i spelled “preferred” wrong in the voting options. Oops
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    In my opinion they need to rerun the crystals and arena after the changes. Many ppl didnt go for him because of his poor block proficiency. Now that it looks like they will increase it they should give everyone a fair chance at the updated champs. They should do this with all the champs they update I think.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah it kind of makes sense cos they went to all that trouble to design a really complicated and fun ramp system that if you play really well turns him from meme into meh. So I guess In the original design it was actually worth learning and doing
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Prefered a Re-Balancing”

Cull should've been left alone.he was fine as he is. Tho a increase to his block proficiency wouldve been nice

If you think he needs a higher block proficiency then he isn't "fine as he is".
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Prefered a Re-Balancing”
    Small decrease in damage countered by larger increase in BP.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Bahamut said:

If it’s an actual rebalance (decrease his damage, increase his block proficiency) I think it’s fine. If they just nerf his damage, not so much.

Congratulations you just defined what balancing.and nerfing is.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    If you decease his dmg and increase his survivability then sure although I wish they did that before he got released. This observation is smthn you find out after an hour of playing so theres no way you can miss that. That being said I really hope kabam talks to a group of top players before each balance to see if its a good change or not.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Prefered a Re-Balancing”
    _ASDF_ said:

Cull should've been left alone.he was fine as he is. Tho a increase to his block proficiency wouldve been nice

Can you stop enflaming the cull posts by nit picking? It gets as old as all the posts themselves.
    Public forum= free to comment within the ToS of the forums.

To answer you're question, no, I'll comment when I see fit just like you do/can.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    The only change Cull needs is an amp up to his Block Prof, nothing else
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    _ASDF_ said:

Can you stop enflaming the cull posts by nit picking? It gets as old as all the posts themselves.
    He's just a troll ignore him
  • KeepinItRealKeepinItReal Posts: 229
    Prefered a Re-Balancing”
    I agree w/ya, but shared the balance i was referring to in my initial post. Small decrease in damage in exchange for increase in block/armor/survivability.
    zeezee57 said:

Without knowing the details of his "rebalance" it's hard to know what you'd prefer.