**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Don't you guys think these characters should be champions in this game?

I personally think if Kabam can make a champion like Joe Fixit and Howard the Duck they miles well make an original classic Grey Hulk and Stan Lee from the movie Thor: Ragnarok. Tell me you can or can't see Kabam making these characters?

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★
    Wut?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ummm... what?
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Thread closed in 54321
  • NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
    What I mean is Kabam should sometime make Stan Lee and the original Grey Hulk from the classic comic books. If they can make Joe Fixit because he's a gray hulk, but not the classic Gray Hulk from the very first Hulk comics. Since Howard the Duck uses a mech suit. They could make the Stan Lee character from his cameo in Thor: Ragnarok.

These Marvel icons should be in the game
    Edeuink said:

Thread closed in 54321

I wrote an explanation to help discuss what I'm talking about.
    Lvernon15 said:

Ummm... what?

I wrote an explanation to help describe what I'm discussing about.

Wut?

I wrote an explanation to help describe what I'm discussing about if you want to understand what I'm trying to explain.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    I am soooo confused rn

I am soooo confused rn

Hey, what don't you get? I'm trying to explain what I think should be in the game.
    Please explain to me what you don't get. If you are confused about what I am explaining.
  • At first was a little confusing, pics of champs that already were in the game. But I get it, you’d like them to add a “gray” Stan Lee decked out in some type of Tech Suit (like how Howard Duck uses one) that he uses to fight.
    But request should be in the Character Wishlist thread (thus some ppl surprised that a moderator hasn’t already said that and closed this thread).

At first was a little confusing, pics of champs that already were in the game. But I get it, you’d like them to add a “gray” Stan Lee decked out in some type of Tech Suit (like how Howard Duck uses one) that he uses to fight.
    But request should be in the Character Wishlist thread (thus some ppl surprised that a moderator hasn’t already said that and closed this thread).

Thanks for your help. I am sort of new to using this "social media" website. By sort of new I mean I've been playing this game for over a year and never used this website.
    Torah13 said:

Bro you are asking too much. That will simply never happen, no need to be so nostalgic. Be happy with what you got and move on.

I know. They don't have to make both if they dont want to. At least want Kabam to make Classic Gray Hulk to appear just like the image.