**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should crystals like unified crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1 quickmatch

I liked it a lot . Usually from a versus crystal we get battle chips or gold. And once we get punisher it is a total waste. But unified Crystal gave me some champions which were new in my deck.
So who are in favour. That 2 star crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1.
Should crystals like unified crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1 quickmatch 4 votes

Should crystals like unified crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1 quickmatch 16 votes

Yes
75%
Rm1491AnkalagonnAmazing_Demon05Aryan9233NorsewarriorGUARD1ANSilver_SagaTalhamazizFahadwaseemE_N_D__G_A_M_EWSargevergil_17 12 votes
No
25%
Agame86Lvernon15OnesuavebroGiodood_1 4 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    They should just buff current quick match crystals and whenever there are chanpion gates add those champs in as 2 stars, one thing I would love though would be a chance to pull a 2* of the most recent champ release in these crystals so people can test them out and have fun with them
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Yes
    Lvernon15 said:

They should just buff current quick match crystals and whenever there are chanpion gates add those champs in as 2 stars, one thing I would love though would be a chance to pull a 2* of the most recent champ release in these crystals so people can test them out and have fun with them

Or even just have their pool expand to include 2* versions of the champions available in the arenas that Thu-Wed round, in addition to 2* Punisher. Maybe have dupes give battle chips instead of gold, and no ISO.
  • NorsewarriorNorsewarrior Posts: 67
    Yes
    Aryan9233 said:

I liked it a lot . Usually from a versus crystal we get battle chips or gold. And once we get punisher it is a total waste. But unified Crystal gave me some champions which were new in my deck.
    So who are in favour. That 2 star crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1.
    Should crystals like unified crystals should be permanent for 1 vs 1 quickmatch 4 votes

I agree Kabam should do that, but they should also switch champs every month. So people who are new to Marvel Contest of Champions can catch up.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Not a permanent crystal but a 2* crystal that has everyone and is available bi monthly for a week
  • Agame86Agame86 Posts: 147
    No
    Should only be seasonal.