**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• REiiGN15REiiGN15 Posts: 120
    That black panther was great enough for the fantastic four yet gets just bleeds, give him justice!!!
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    #buffhulkbuster
    #buffironman
    #bufkamalakhan

HB needs it most, he should be able to stand against Hulk and can barely take on Spidey.
  • Jamcat77Jamcat77 Posts: 1
    Iron Man literally saved the world twice AND killed Thanos! Give OG Iron Man the boost he deserves!
  • JihanLeoJihanLeo Posts: 1
    Everything is fake only Hulkbuster is real🙂
    Vote for Hulkbuster 💪
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    same as colossus everyone just blindly votes, yeh good luck timing out on wars against colossus n hulkbuster when you bring wrong champs or fighting a 15% buffet with aspect of wars on Event quest bosses!! i m disgusted by this votes, it further divides this community, if they know these 6 and previous 6 are very underperforming champions from 4 years now why not just pick one and buff 1 every month without votes,polls,beta etc etc !!! instead of doing this pointless shenanigans and waste 8 months on releasing two champions just go with 1 of your choosing and release it in following month.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Hulkbuster is going to win but I wish OG Iron Man would be buffed. They could make him so cool and it’s one of the great Marvel characters.

I’d rather Daredevil than Hulkbuster too

How about all three?
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Kalantak said:

same as colossus everyone just blindly votes, yeh good luck timing out on wars against colossus n hulkbuster when you bring wrong champs or fighting a 15% buffet with aspect of wars on Event quest bosses!! i m disgusted by this votes, it further divides this community, if they know these 6 and previous 6 are very underperforming champions from 4 years now why not just pick one and buff 1 every month without votes,polls,beta etc etc !!! instead of doing this pointless shenanigans and waste 8 months on releasing two champions just go with 1 of your choosing and release it in following month.

They may buff him offensively but I’d say he’s going to be defensive.

Defenders help Kabam have us use resources

Attackers save us resources.

I hope HB ends up an attacker
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

You’re idiots if vote for hulk buster he will be a nightmare in aq an aw defense use your brains

I have him Duped as a 5*. I used my brains. Lol.
  • Valle31Valle31 Posts: 1
    Daredevil please!!!
  • AsmiSAsmiS Posts: 28
    Loserr said:

Tony Stark did not sacrifice himself for all humanity to not get buffed
    #buffironman

There's Tony in hulkbuster 😑
  • TUTUTU79TUTUTU79 Posts: 5
    Hulkbusters Nothing special please let him get better
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Daredevil needs a buff and a rework. Such a well known yet underrepresented underrated champ.
    He is not even pg13. Very violent story line.
    We need him to be fast.
    Starting fight with a fury passive.
    Every 3 hit increasing the number of fury passive by 1.
    Upto 5. Granting him 250 basic attack for each fury.
    100% critical hit every time after reaching 3 fury passive.
    Do bleed damage. Hitting with his stick. Inflicting bleed as damage over time.
    Inflict concussion and weakness.
    & Add a new mode for him.
    Ghost mode for 5 second where 100% evade and double his base attack with each hit.
    #buffdaredevil
  • Snakebites23Snakebites23 Posts: 42
    edited October 2019
    Definitely #buffhulkuster, pulled this last week
  • MSS21MSS21 Posts: 1
    Guys... plz vote for either BP or IM because they need to be buffed and they are useful champs... just for defence you guys are looking HB..
  • SuperTechMonkeySuperTechMonkey Posts: 6
    edited October 2019
    any Iron Man version getting buffed would be a good thing
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    Everyone is thinking they will make Hulkbuster a defensive champ and he will be a pain across the board, Well, I think he can be an amazing offensive champion by doing this:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/162804/votehulkbuster-my-thoughts-on-the-potential-buff#latest

Let me know what y’all think?
  • Upgrade Hulk Buster please..
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Buff Hulkbuster please! Make a sense to my duped HB in two opening 6* in sequence.
    Who don't understand my (our) request, maybe it found Corvus, CapIW or Void...in 6* crystal

Thanks Kabam

And hear lies the problem. People are voting based on what they have at one of the highest rarities, 5&6 stars it shouldn’t matter if YOU have them. It should matter who needs it more.

Would I love to see BP buffed? Yeah I have his as a 5r3 80 sig but I honestly think DD or KK deserve the buff more. People are thinking about themselves and not the game.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Come on guys, Abomination needs a new pair of pants.

And needs his name spelt correctly too.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

Buff Hulkbuster please! Make a sense to my duped HB in two opening 6* in sequence.
    Who don't understand my (our) request, maybe it found Corvus, CapIW or Void...in 6* crystal

Thanks Kabam

And hear lies the problem. People are voting based on what they have at one of the highest rarities, 5&6 stars it shouldn’t matter if YOU have them. It should matter who needs it more.

Would I love to see BP buffed? Yeah I have his as a 5r3 80 sig but I honestly think DD or KK deserve the buff more. People are thinking about themselves and not the game.
    I think not. Hulkbuster was definitely one of the more hyped up characters in age of ultron movie, his current uselessness is not befitting of hulkbuster's awesomeness in the movies
  • Vote for Daredevil;Hells Kitchen needs a strong guy for defending :)
  • Zach6272Zach6272 Posts: 1
    Vote for Daredevil please!!!
    I mean the show was f*cking awesome
    Respect for the show being cancelled.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    #buffDaredevil
    It was the best Marvel tv show
    Yet they cancelled it.
    All the actors and their amazing performance gave us a movie worthy performance.
    Even though he made it into the contest as the Netflix version. Don't you think he deserves his spot? Countless fan mail poured to restart that show.
    He needs a buff. If you guys have time then please do #buffDaredevil with HB too.
    Coz HB will win this poll.
    Daredevil looks soo awesome.
    I told before how slight rework in his fighting style and some buff will do him good.
    Passive fury upto 5 stacks.
    1every 3 hit.
    Granting 250 base attack each fury.
    100% crit after 3 fury stacks.
    Inflicting bleed damage over time.
    Fighting with his sticks.
    Able to shrug off debuff for LOL. Guy is a blind superhero. Very rare yet inspirational cheracter.
    Able to inflict concussion and weakness.
    Then after sp2 and sp3 GHOST mode for 5 seconds. 100% evade with double his base attack.
    This will make him a balanced yet good attacker and defender.
    #buffDaredavil

P.s. all of these champs i have them in my roster. I have DD & HB as 5 star too.
    I am choosing DD cz there aren't too many vigilante type hero. With his Spacial condition he is an inspiration. With proper will u can do good.
This discussion has been closed.