**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Y’all did Abomination Dirty!

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
Honestly, how can Kabam throw Abomination in with the rest of the champs on the Community Choice Poll when he isn’t even in the 5 or 6 Star Pool? Ain’t that some bull. Now they can go back look at the poll and say, “Not enough people want him buffed,” even though they rigged the damn poll from the get go. Of course nobody is going to vote for Abomination! The people you’re polling only have him as a 4-Star!!! By your own damn design! Meanwhile Hulkbuster is far and away the front runner and, guess what, he’s the only Champ available in both the 5 and 6 Star Crystals!!!!! Graaaaaaaahhh! The vote was rigged I tell ya, rigged!

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    6* abomination will be in the pool when the new batch of 6*s arrive
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

6* abomination will be in the pool when the new batch of 6*s arrive

He's got a point though. People actually have 6* HBs. Probably going to vote for what you have over what you might pull
    True plus I'd still vote hb over abom anyday as abom still isnt in the 5* basic
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I already hate abomination I don’t want him buffed.
  • CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    I really don't even understand the option of buffing Abomination. He's underused because he isn't even available, not because he's bad, necessarily. Most of the older champs could probably use a tweaking because they're all so straightforward compared to the newer champs.
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    He should have never been an option. It should have been Groot in there.
  • ZverceZverce Posts: 76

Honestly, how can Kabam throw Abomination in with the rest of the champs on the Community Choice Poll when he isn’t even in the 5 or 6 Star Pool? Ain’t that some bull. Now they can go back look at the poll and say, “Not enough people want him buffed,” even though they rigged the damn poll from the get go. Of course nobody is going to vote for Abomination! The people you’re polling only have him as a 4-Star!!! By your own damn design! Meanwhile Hulkbuster is far and away the front runner and, guess what, he’s the only Champ available in both the 5 and 6 Star Crystals!!!!! Graaaaaaaahhh! The vote was rigged I tell ya, rigged!

A lot guys will regret when he enters the 6* crystal, those daredevil votes are killing abomination, hulkbuster and abomination should be upgraded
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    I don’t know about you guys, but I hate fighting against abomination without a poison immune champ...

Just the thought of it scares me... so many poisons ._.
  • SuperGoodSuperGood Posts: 128
    Abom was already dirty... hence the poison.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    Soooooo true, kabam made this “community choice” when in all reality, this was pre picked..

Everyone knows hulkbuster would win because he’s a 6* available champion.

Lol and they made ppl think they had a choice in the matter lol
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Lmao amazing post🤣🤣🤣