**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

YAY☺️☺️!!

Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
Yes, I’m finally uncollected and I am so happy

And by a 5 star crystal I got him

Not sure why he is black tho, lol

Needs some tips for next chapters and with this black beardo as well

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    looks like the entry in infinity war when he catches proximas weapon.. DID THE AVENGERS THEME play when u got him?????? congrats . btw what was ur team and amt of units spend and boosts coz i too wanna get uc but stuck at 5.1.2
  • Batman1903Batman1903 Posts: 208
    i have r3 modok at 5star and angela ronan and morning star at r2 and as for 4 stars i have domino caiw sentinel and darkhawk at r4 any tips how to about it
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    edited October 2019
    Awesome i have r4 void hope he would help me for becoming Uncollected.
    And others are 4* r5 sparky,corvus, killmonger,doctor voodoo, Hyperion,domino all are maxed out
  • Cubb1es22Cubb1es22 Posts: 38
    Congrats x 2!!!
  • StellanStellan Posts: 322 ★★

@Batman1903
    My team was

1. 5 star r4 domino(MVP)
    2. 4 star r4 gwenpool
    3. 4 star r5 quake
    4. 4 star r5 stark spidey
    5. 4 star r4 Heimdall

That's all

No units used
    Two team revives lvl 2 used on collector otherwise it was fun, masochism was a pain but Domino's crit bleed helped a lot

I was playing master eq for 5 months and practicing on variant 2 for becoming uncollected.

It's been 14 months since I started playing but due to my exams I stooped playing for 4 months on different time periods.

So, yea you could count that as 10 months of playing

Was Sparky very useful against the collector?
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    Congratulations
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    edited October 2019
    I would say, capIW is best you can get..

For use use him with science synergy(gladiator hulk would be best) so that gives opponent permanent 50% weakness,

Heavy gives fury, perry charges him and sp2 kills opponent lol....

And kinetic charge nullity unstoppable buff too..
  • GhjjsjkGhjjsjk Posts: 32
    @OneAboveAll13 I can agree with that cause all parry are perfect block and charging heavy grants fury, great synergies for mutant, cosmic and tech as well
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★

Yes, I’m finally uncollected and I am so happy

And by a 5 star crystal I got him

Not sure why he is black tho, lol

Needs some tips for next chapters and with this black beardo as well

He wants to remain anonymous when he snitches on his friends lol
  • Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    I also got uncollected today, pulled a havoc super chuffed about it, congrats to you as well @Godslayer_1
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I have 6% left on the collector
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Very nice. I'm on 5.2.2 right now. Once I finish Act 4 exploration (which should happen very soon), I should be able to R4 my first 5 Star. Once I do that, I'm planning on making the final push.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Very nice. I'm on 5.2.2 right now. Once I finish Act 4 exploration (which should happen very soon), I should be able to R4 my first 5 Star. Once I do that, I'm planning on making the final push.

@Etjama

Do you have good champs for the Masochism in 5.2.4?
    ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama

Yes, only R4 Four Stars, but I'll manage. Got Sabretooth with KM synergy and duped CAIW and Void for heal reversal. Think I'll throw in my R5 Quake too. There aren't any nodes that would counteract her AAR, is there? Cause as far as I know, that should cancel out the regen.
    Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama

Yes, only R4 Four Stars, but I'll manage. Got Sabretooth with KM synergy and duped CAIW and Void for heal reversal. Think I'll throw in my R5 Quake too. There aren't any nodes that would counteract her AAR, is there? Cause as far as I know, that should cancel out the regen.
    Heck yeah, ST and KM were what got me through originally. I only tested Quake once on Masochism and her heavy stun was triggering the heals so I don't think she's a good idea. But also, don't forget to bring a bleed immune for Storm at the end.
    ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama

Heck yeah, ST and KM were what got me through originally. I only tested Quake once on Masochism and her heavy stun was triggering the heals so I don't think she's a good idea. But also, don't forget to bring a bleed immune for Storm at the end.
    Oh yeah, almost forgot about that Caltrops Storm. Thanks man. Believe it or not, I don't have any good bleed immunes. Got a R5 Corvus, but I don't think he'd be great for this quest, would he? He'd have to out-damage the regen the initial times to get charges and then beat Storm before he runs out of charges. If you think he'd actually be a good option, please let me know. I think I might take my unduped OR to R4 for that though. Actually benefits from bleed and would fit in with KM and ST really well.
    Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama

Oh yeah, almost forgot about that Caltrops Storm. Thanks man. Believe it or not, I don't have any good bleed immunes. Got a R5 Corvus, but I don't think he'd be great for this quest, would he? He'd have to out-damage the regen the initial times to get charges and then beat Storm before he runs out of charges. If you think he'd actually be a good option, please let me know. I think I might take my unduped OR to R4 for that though. Actually benefits from bleed and would fit in with KM and ST really well.
    Sorry, I can't really help ya on Corvus. I only have a 3* lol. I used GR for Storm. What champs do you have?
    ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

ẞlооd said:

Etjama said:

@Etjama

Sorry, I can't really help ya on Corvus. I only have a 3* lol. I used GR for Storm. What champs do you have?
    Lol, just now remembered I've got a 4* Ghost. On Caltrops, she should immediately convert and get the fury, right? If not, I've still got Blade's power-based shrug-off speed (maxed 4* and 5* R2), 4* R4 Domino's 50% shrug-off chance, 4* Thing (can Rank 4) and 4* Dormanmu (can Rank 4). And then there's the maxed Corvus.
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I used corvus on 5.2.4. Getting his first couple charges is a slug fest, especially with role reversal and trying to get a tech charge. I went into storm with 3 charges and 1 shot her with Corvus without running out of charges.
  • Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 328 ★★★
    I used domino for masochism took har around 5 fights
    I used parry right before I get to my sp 2 and parry again and fire a sp 2 and boom! The crit bleed helps a lot
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 508 ★★★
    I would absolutely love domino. Especially since my last 5* was masacre.