**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Here is a small idea about a new Game.

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Hey is it possible that we can get this exact game with multiple universe roster? Like how Mortal Kombat does it.
They uses terminator joker it's fun. A pile of pop culture in one place.
But this is the best version of 1vs1 fight game in the market. Like u guys designed it well.
Just like sometimes i wish i could play this exact game with
Spawn / Naruto / Dragon ball / Other anime characters & characters from dark horse comics even From Lost or walking dead. Or may be GOT . How about John snow or even Predetor or Alien.
Hehe. It would have been fun.

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    we need Yasuo on this game
  • RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    No yasuo thanks in advance
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    No.

Just because you like Mortal Kombat, doesn’t mean you have to have every other game you like emulate it.

Go play Mortal Kombat if you want that. MCOC doesn’t need to go down that road.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    MCOC is a Marvel based game. If other characters from other universes were added in, it wouldn’t be Marvel contest of champions anymore. I don’t know how I feel about having a team consisting of Iron man, Batman, a dalek, darth Vader, dumbledore, and Neo from the matrix.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★

MCOC is a Marvel based game. If other characters from other universes were added in, it wouldn’t be Marvel contest of champions anymore. I don’t know how I feel about having a team consisting of Iron man, Batman, a dalek, darth Vader, dumbledore, and Neo from the matrix.

Neo and Darth Vader would be interesting though ngl. But yeah it's not gonna happen
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Dear god. I didn't asked for mcoc to add this and that. I told them KABAM has the best 1vs1 and aq and aw concept and design. I asked them to if it was possible from them to get a exact copy of this design with every character there is.
    Like what if harry potter vs voldemort.
    Or supernatural Winchester brothers.
    It's just a fun concept.
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    007md92 said:

Dear god. I didn't asked for mcoc to add this and that. I told them KABAM has the best 1vs1 and aq and aw concept and design. I asked them to if it was possible from them to get a exact copy of this design with every character there is.
    Like what if harry potter vs voldemort.
    Or supernatural Winchester brothers.
    It's just a fun concept. </blockquote
    Doesn't mean its not a stupid concept even if its fun

• Webby72Webby72 Posts: 253 ★★
    @IronGladiator22 the thing is, iirc marvel has made comics of Star Wars, and they are both owned by Disney, so I guess Darth Vader could appear in mcoc...