**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

HB will be a pain buffed

Buffing Hulkbuster could mean to buff him to be another OP defender everyone has in their rosters. Keep that in mind feppow summoners

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I wish people would consider this but they don’t
  • Options
    UltraeggUltraegg Posts: 74
    Well, there are ways to tackle even the most annoying defenders, from thing, to domino! Not being able to tackle them would mean u should look at another champ in your roster that can! Kabam wouldn't make a boss impossible to defeat! And besides, what else am I going to do with my five star hulkbuster!
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,393 ★★★★★
    People probably thought the same about Colossus but he turns out to be a good defender AND attacker without being a pain on defense.
  • Options
    Ultraegg said:

Well, there are ways to tackle even the most annoying defenders, from thing, to domino! Not being able to tackle them would mean u should look at another champ in your roster that can! Kabam wouldn't make a boss impossible to defeat! And besides, what else am I going to do with my five star hulkbuster!

What we are saying is if they buff another champ without a strong defensive base they won’t become a big problem in aw and general questing, and they will likely be a better attacker than hb would become
  • Options
    MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    He is a Tech Avenger with high armor base - they will have to make him a Corvus/Ghost counter or else his buff will be pointless. Mark my words... If Kabam does not delete them again, like when I called The Champion being the boss of 6.2, with increased furies, etc.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Unless you're Doctor Strange, I assume you have no idea how the buff will turn out, yet you jump to conclusions that he'll be a pain in defense? The #Defender tag doesn't mean a whole lot if you ask me.
  • Options
    TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Thi101 said:

And what’s the problem with that? Hulkbuster is now the most useless champ in the entire game.

Not buffing him won’t benefit anyone. Every other champion on the poll has something... Abomination poisons (and if it’s a big Abomination, the poisons are strong), Kamala hits hard with those furies, Black Panther bleeds a lot, Daredevil can easily take down enemies that become invisible and Iron Man has a decent regeneration.
    Hulkbuster has nothing useful whatsoever. I think it’s fair buffing him

The uses for the other champs are soo poor that its unfair not to mention hulkbusters uses as well. Hes XL so you can freely take him into variant 2. Hes tech so you can take him into variant 3. He has armor ups so decent against havoc. Each champ has very very poor uses and 3 of them are quite similar when it comes to versatility: DD, HB and IM. Personally I am going for DD mainly cuz hes more iconic and we already have IMIW but a vote for any of these 3 is perfectly fine.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Didn't they same thing about colossus and he clearly is both offensive and defensive so instead of jumping to conclusions at least wait for the beta or something
  • Options

Lvernon15 said:

Didn't they same thing about colossus and he clearly is both offensive and defensive so instead of jumping to conclusions at least wait for the beta or something
    Unless they’re doing extra changes colossus seemed not great for attack but really annoying for defence as a Corvus and ghost counter
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Unless they’re doing extra changes colossus seemed not great for attack but really annoying for defence as a Corvus and ghost counter
    Exactly, like I said. This is a business, and who costs them the most money will get counters buffed. We saw this with Blade; we have been seeing it more with Corvus and Ghost now; this trend will continue.

They do not buff old champions for our benefit as we all have then already, no increased crystal sales will come from that... so how will they make money off of them? Indirectly through increased deaths in quests and AWd.
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Why r u guys saying he's going to be a Defender when it isn't announced
  • Options
    BabyMiike said:

Why r u guys saying he's going to be a Defender when it isn't announced

You can gift me a revive when we are right. Oh wait.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

• Options
    Aryl said:

"Loose" is spelled incorrectly, therefore your entire argument is invalidated. Bananas.
  • Options
    NickSDCNickSDC Posts: 32
    Lvernon15 said:

Because it's unlikely to happen.
  • Options
    UnFazedSkullUnFazedSkull Posts: 245 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Did you even watch colossus game play he was dealing some solid numbers
  • Options
    YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    edited October 2019
    I don't understand the hate for Hulkbuster's buff honestly. You won't complain anywhere near if a new champ is introduced who could possibly be a defence nightmare (elsa and guillotine 2099). And the trend indicates most champions get better attack after buff (apart from collosus who will get both attack and defence buff).
    Also daredevil has some good defensive potential as well.