**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Make us love him 3000.

Too_qikToo_qik Posts: 600 ★★
Tony stark, he gave his live to save half of all life, he died so that you and your family could be together again, he helped Peter find the way in life, and after all he has done for you, the least you can do for him is buff him, now let's all vote iron man, and make us love him 3000

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★

issamaf80 said:

Should have put spoiler tag on the title

Don't need to. Most ppl would've seen endgame by now
    Way disagree tho

Pretty sad if you play this game and still haven’t seen end game. 6 months after it launched.

I seen it , who knows maybe some people haven't seen it yet
    edited October 2019
    DD For the win and cap classic is way better then iron man in endgame so buff him .
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Endgame Cap’s L3

*Sits down backwards on a collapsible chair*
    “So. You suck at baiting specials...”
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Too_qik said:

Tony stark, he gave his live to save half of all life, he died so that you and your family could be together again, he helped Peter find the way in life, and after all he has done for you, the least you can do for him is buff him, now let's all vote iron man, and make us love him 3000

So you love him only if he's powerful...??

True love doesn't need any boundaries..
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    He's dead. If he gets buffed, he needs to be a lich.
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Hulkbuster will probably win, IMIW is already good do we really need another Iron Man? I want the Man Without Fear to unlock his true potential.
    Also Endgame has been out 6 months, the DVD and Blu Ray are released and the directors have lifted the spoiler ban. If you didn't know Iron Man died that's on you. Cinema tickets aren't expensive and DVD is even cheaper.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Mr_Wiff said:

Hulkbuster will probably win, IMIW is already good do we really need another Iron Man? I want the Man Without Fear to unlock his true potential.
    Also Endgame has been out 6 months, the DVD and Blu Ray are released and the directors have lifted the spoiler ban. If you didn't know Iron Man died that's on you. Cinema tickets aren't expensive and DVD is even cheaper.

You know it’s not always about cost as to why some people didn’t see it. I saw it opening month, because I had a girls night out and we all wanted to see it. My husband on the other hand only saw it last month. He has been busy with with and moving our family, so he didn’t really have time to see a movie. However he doesn’t really care if movies get “spoiled for him” he knew Ironman died before I did. Al he said to me was “be prepared.” And I WASNT!

So please don’t just assume it’s people who can’t afford it who don’t see it right away.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Mr_Wiff said:

You know it’s not always about cost as to why some people didn’t see it...
    So please don’t just assume it’s people who can’t afford it who don’t see it right away.
    Agreed. Life gets in the way, unless you're crazy enough to put watching movies or playing a mobile video game first.

For myself, I still haven't gotten round to seeing Black Panther...
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Deadpool deserves next buffing, cz he is so powerful in comics and he being a meme in game doesnt make any sense, he once even killed marvel universe
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    well, hulk buster is Iron Man so buff both!
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    issamaf80 said:

issamaf80 said:

Should have put spoiler tag on the title

Don't need to. Most ppl would've seen endgame by now
    Way disagree tho
    If you haven’t seen the movie 6 months after it come out, it’s your own fault
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Iron man Ifinity war is already good enough. We don’t need two god tier iron men running around
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Yeah, but he died wearing the Molecular Armor. They should buff IMIW instead

*runs away from topic

It was the same man in the suit. Iron Man IW doesn't need a buff.
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

Mr_Wiff said:

Agreed. Life gets in the way, unless you're crazy enough to put watching movies or playing a mobile video game first.

@Magrailothos There's something called 123movies mate.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’d like to see OG Iron Man get a buff, and honestly that’s who I voted for, but the people have spoken.

So let’s get a Hulkbuster buff and have fun with him!
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

Mr_Wiff said:

@Magrailothos There's something called 123movies mate.
    Yeah, I'll get to it.

I hear it's pretty good, although obviously @Liss_Bliss_ has ruined it for me now...

Mr_Wiff said:

Killmonger is evil