**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncollected status revoked

Uncollected status revoked ... completed act 5 (both chapter 3 and 4) ... didnt get the title

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Was it revoked and do you want to get it back, or did you never get it?
  • Send in a support ticket. The UC title should've came via the in game mail system when you dropped the Collector back in 5.2.6. Tap the little Gear Icon in the upper left corner of the home screen in game. Then tap the 'Support' button. Once there, locate the appropriate section, and explain the issue. Also, if you haven't already, check the in game message box to see if it's there, or your 'Rewards Stash.' Maybe the message didn't come, but it could be in your stash. Hope this helps, and best of luck resolving the matter @TTV_F4TE
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    You cheated.
    You can't get it back.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Cheaters never prosper. You don't deserve that title
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    cheater
  • Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Cheating is against the rules.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    TTV_F4TE said:

Never said i cheated and i can get it back

Sharing accounts is against ToS and is counted as cheating. You even admitted to sharing your acc
  • Your only way of getting past this is earning 'Cavalier' by the sound of it. Just gotta grind through Act 6.1 if you've finished Act 5.
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited October 2019
    In the eyes of a 35 year old, you're still kind of a kid, lol. However yeah man, 2 years can provide a fair amount of perspective. All in due time. Just don't make the same mistake twice and do it yourself. I remember my 1st run at Act 5 being very difficult. Now... it's a cakewalk by comparison to Act 6.1. 1st runs are always difficult. Just keep trying and you'll get there eventually.

Doing it anyother way will cost you something. Be it cash for buying/reviving your way, or risking a ToS Violation by having someone else do it, it will cost you. Doing it yourself is the ultimate reward. Earning it, and gaining experience to do it again and again. It is unfortunate you made a bad call before. You know what not to do now. Lesson learned. Best of luck in your quest to 'Cavalier.'
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    TTV_F4TE said:

Aryl said:

TTV_F4TE said:

Account sharing man ... gave it to someone who was expert in beating the collector... and i was a kid ... didnt know what was i doing ... now i am an adult and i know now

Kid to adult = ~4 years.

What are you... a dog?
    I was 16 when i did this... now i am 18 ... i think you are
    Legal age doesn't make you an adult.
    TTV_F4TE said:

Aryl said:

TTV_F4TE said:

Account sharing man ... gave it to someone who was expert in beating the collector... and i was a kid ... didnt know what was i doing ... now i am an adult and i know now

Kid to adult = ~4 years.

What are you... a dog?
    I was 16 when i did this... now i am 18 ... i think you are
    Whoosh
This discussion has been closed.