**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Attack On the Nexus! Event and Special Objectives

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I ran the map 5 times today no energy. I think Kabam heard our energy complaints, which is good. Got 10 sig stones and 7500 t2 alpha. Not bad.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    So then we can use these Anomalies during any of the Nexus of all Realities Quests, and not specifically the one that follows it? Like you could save all 20 from Epic to be used on the final Nexus the 4th week?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

I ran the map 5 times today no energy. I think Kabam heard our energy complaints, which is good. Got 10 sig stones and 7500 t2 alpha. Not bad.

I'm pretty sure it was always intended to be zero energy. There's no way they would have made the map that really long spiral if it cost any energy.
    DNA3000 said:

I'm pretty sure it was always intended to be zero energy. There's no way they would have made the map that really long spiral if it cost any energy.
    The could have heard our complaints and removed the enemies and energy cost too. You don't know and neither do I which is why I said I think they did. Of course our voices being heard hurts your narrative so please keep the company line that you don't get paid for lol.
  • NameforforumNameforforum Posts: 25

DNA3000 said:

The could have heard our complaints and removed the enemies and energy cost too. You don't know and neither do I which is why I said I think they did. Of course our voices being heard hurts your narrative so please keep the company line that you don't get paid for lol.
    Why would you think something you have zero evidence of? Maybe because it supports your narrative? It's obviously more logical to assume no changes were made, as none were mentioned.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    I think most people have AW season finishing up and would rather save these tickets to use their best champs for the off season, which is what I am doing too, although Man-Thing and the Icarus node is not that hard tbh you could probably do it with your B or C team.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Woozie said:

I think most people have AW season finishing up and would rather save these tickets to use their best champs for the off season, which is what I am doing too, although Man-Thing and the Icarus node is not that hard tbh you could probably do it with your B or C team.

Since the Nexus map lasts for 48 hours, someone with their best champs locked up in war could choose to do it during the placement phase, since there would always be at least 24 hours when war attack wasn't active in every nexus part of the event.
    DNA3000 said:

Woozie said:

Since the Nexus map lasts for 48 hours, someone with their best champs locked up in war could choose to do it during the placement phase, since there would always be at least 24 hours when war attack wasn't active in every nexus part of the event.
    Ah yeah good point, thanks.
  • when is this plz.
    tafre said:

tafre said:

The only criticism I have at this point is about the time consuming and repetitive aspects of the event. It takes at least 20 min to do what I explained above so the quests could have been a bit shorter in length while costing the same energy. Also running the same quest on auto-fight for the 2 low difficulties and running the other 2 with very minimal effort on 5 days gets a bit boring and the tag/class restrictions do not add anything more than a hinderance. If the eq looked a bit like the Trials of the King/Mad Titan it could have been more exciting. Just my 2 cents about the event...

My thoughts exactly, that time could be better spent doing arena for the units
  • Lightning_ZeusLightning_Zeus Posts: 32
    edited October 2019
    Haji_Saab said:

Something tells me that the final day map was supposed to have more enemies but was tweaked after the feedback ... :D

Now it looks like a pointless exercise in watching the screen make 20 moves.

how do u play this event plz?
    nevermind i missed it lol
  • Haji_Saab said:

Something tells me that the final day map was supposed to have more enemies but was tweaked after the feedback ... :D

i cant seem to find it anywhere in the game.
    is it only on IOS?
  • Ogvishal95Ogvishal95 Posts: 3
    The nexus rewards those sucks like come on kabam
    Haji_Saab said:

Absolutely they heard the feedback.
  • GiankarGiankar Posts: 8
    You should add shards as well. It’s never too late you can do it from week 2
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    It is so easy to say that this event is worth it when you have several maxed 5*. I have only one. Starting to get more R4 5* but they are always tied up in war and AQ. Even when they aren't, the class and hero/villain requirements are making it very difficult to complete without the need for revives. Using R3 5* and R5 4* just does not cut it. I know the difference. I can breeze through the content with my Venom as R5 5*. These requirements are already giving others an instant advantage. This game is like: "The rich get richer." Maybe others would like to improve their team.
  • Rake2Rake2 Posts: 19
    @Kabam Zibiit gold event FREE! Please!
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    Okay, stupid question. The "anomoly" tickets we get, is there a chance to use them each week or only at the end of the month?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Okay, stupid question. The "anomoly" tickets we get, is there a chance to use them each week or only at the end of the month?

It's every week. You can collect up to 5 tickets from each level over 5 days, then the nexus quest is up for 2 days.
  • SupremeWarlordSupremeWarlord Posts: 293
    It says day 6&7 award an "anomaly" but today is day 4 (Mystic/Tech/Skill Villain) and you get an anomaly for 100% completion (both paths). Seems like you get one each day. When do you get to use them to face Man-Thing? At the end of the month? Description seems a bit confusing and inaccurate. Please clarify.
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Thank You Kabam!!! No champ requirement on the quest today. I want to personally thank the team for listening.

Thank You Kabam!!! No champ requirement on the quest today. I want to personally thank the team for listening.

Pretty sure the first day of the cycle is the only one without heavy requirements, I don't think they got rid of anything unfortunately.
  • ianSokhiianSokhi Posts: 6
    I am unable to use my 5* maxed out Sym Sup because he is neither a #Hero nor a #Villian. Is this intended?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    ianSokhi said:

I am unable to use my 5* maxed out Sym Sup because he is neither a #Hero nor a #Villian. Is this intended?

Yes. You can only use champs with the sepcific tags stated.