**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to plan for synergies

Hey guys, I'm Amy, and I was wondering if there were any tips on wat synergies I might have avaliable. for context, I've beaten Acts 1-3 without any use of synergies at all, and am starting to realize that Act 4 isn't as cakewalky as the past 3. For now I've relegated myself to 100%ing Act 3, but I was wondering if you guys see any potential in my champions so far. Whether that be possible synergy opportunities or something else, I thought I'd post my prominent champs here for the community to critique. (btw i'm starting to realize i shoulda blown the 4*awakening gem on scarlet witch and not cap :/)
5 Stars:
Beast (Sig 0) (2/35)

4 Stars:
WW2 Cap (Sig 16) (4/40)
Scarlet Witch (Sig 0) (4/17)
Vulture (Sig 20) (3/30)
Cyclops (Sig 0) (3/30)
War Machine (Sig 0) (3/30)
Spider-Miles (Sig 0) (3/10)
Mordo (Sig 0) (1/10)
Emma Frost (Sig 0) (1/10)
IW Cap (Sig 0) (1/10)
Masacre (Sig 0) (1/10)
Angela (Sig 0) (1/10)
Korg (Sig 0) (1/7)
Gambit (Sig 0) (1/7)
+Doc Oc, Proxima Midnight, Thor, all untouched

3 Stars:
Carnage (Sig 23) (3/30)
Wolverine (Sig 0) (3/30)
Night Thrasher (Sig 9) (3/14)
Thor-Rag (Sig 0) (3/1)
Quake (Sig 0) (3/1)
Moon Knight (Sig 0) (3/1)
Super. Iron Man (Sig 16) (2/20)
Ultron (Sig 8) (2/16)
+ Aegon, Killmonger, IW Iron Man and others, too low to care about.

So, given these champs, is there any hope for me, or am I relegated to idly grinding? If there's something specific I need to grind for, what is it? Is there anything here to help me through Act 4 or just starting to build a proper team at all?

Comments

• AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    Did I post this in the wrong section, or has it simply not picked up enough traction to get a response?
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    You don't really have any synergies in that list worth noting.

You're going to want to pay attention to "unique" synergies as they have the best benefits. General synergies are ok but not worth building a team around.

Some of the most popular synergies are:

Holy Trinity: Blade, Sparky, GR
    Unholy Trinity: ST, Void, KM
    Fire Trinity: Domino, Masacre, Rulk
    Quantum Trinity: Ant-man, Wasp, Ghost
    Infinity Trinity: Corvus, PM, Nebula

They are set up as trinities because they can be used in all aspects of the game when attacking.

When questing, you can mix and match... ie: add OR and Bucky to the Unholy Trinity
  • AmytGAmytG Posts: 36
    Aha. Thank you. I've seen most of those trinities being flung around and wondered if I was missing any, but I hadn't heard of the Infinity Trinity yet, so I'll add that to my list. Well, it looks like I'll have to keep collecting before I can continue through Act 4, but I appreciate the response.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    You dont have synergies now in your roster.
    But you can defeat act 4 boss with that roster and think before rank up any champ.
    You have nice champs but they are at r1 or r2 like cap iw,emma,mordo, masacre.
    So rank up them after act 4 or if you can do it now it would be better rank them up.
    New champs are always good to have as maxed out.
  • OneAboveAll13OneAboveAll13 Posts: 190
    I would say use your capIW with science synergy, will help you alot , as it places permanent 50% weakness to opponent
  • MityAntMityAnt Posts: 151
    Google "Marvel Synergy"
  • Hidden_KnightHidden_Knight Posts: 202
    If you could get a hold of a Nick Fury in the future he has great synergies, Plus he is a great character in himself. You can use Quake to get 3 Evade charges at the begging of the fight.