**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best Tech in the game atm

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
With these new aditions, give your thoughts. Consider all dupped and lvl 200

Best Tech in the game atm 160 votes

Starlord
4%
Otarius555Codornastkhan08XZANDER44Sweetleaf88666TheBestinTuakauDestroyyourcham 7 votes
Stark Spidey
15%
JestressDrenlinSIlverProfessorNanaPokuKihlgastcAncAmOarsjumDOKTOROKTOPUSGodrohrTimrosShroud1969TheRealmKeeperBattle_GreninjaColonaut123Markg25jass222dot_dittoAdamb208Ewell65SSS69Raihan1103 25 votes
Ghost
58%
RagamugginGunnerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantrazielDukeRazorDevilabiew78TendersquadIsee8TerrayossIsman1998Lvernon15ExHavokOrcDovahkiin16wegnerkThatGuyYouSaw235PyrocixMattDRKWîndšpäve 93 votes
Vision OG
0%
Osfan8 1 vote
Sentinel
2%
ChadhogantheMercenarySlipshot17MoNsTeR_804 4 votes
Ironman IW
2%
AndiYTDEWillieBKsp_2099Bawa69 4 votes
Warlock
10%
TheJalliDeeparviKaruseusSaiyanDhorne61Veteranwarriorzeezee57RJustice_209Beyond00_Graydroxte_dua_shumMasterChief1176DankPlutoH3t3rHCMmcocSmittyDestroy4589 17 votes
Mysterio
1%
ZombieZeddE_N_D__G_A_M_E 2 votes
Darkhawk
2%
SgtSlaughter78EthanGamerRedeemedFrostyNickel 4 votes
Ultron
1%
Spity68Bruinsfan8510BabyMiike 3 votes

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Starlord
    When awakened
  • LaVarBBBLaVarBBB Posts: 81
    Ghost
    no one really comes close tbh
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
    Sentinel
    tbh, sentinel is the best. When you get the 100 charges, he beats all those options by a mile. When not, he's still very good. You just hit into a block lots of times. If you want to get it faster, just sp1 into a block then you get like 30 charges or something. Awakened = GODDDDD
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Pretty easy choice tbh, she rivals the top damage dealing techs, and besides sl in lol can outdamage them, has pretty much full immunity to problem debuffs, very effective evade counter, no reliance on parry, just a crazy good champ
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Starlord
    Wheres the hulkbuster option?
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Darkhawk
    Darkhawk has the most utility out those champs besides warlock. He can manipulate the opponents power deal insane burst damage and regen. I love my 5 star Ghost and starky are tied for second.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Darkhawk has the most utility out those champs besides warlock. He can manipulate the opponents power deal insane burst damage and regen. I love my 5 star Ghost and starky are tied for second.

Ghost hits harder, has more immunities and utility, and is just as sustainable
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    It's Ghost and it's not even close
  • Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 675 ★★★
    everyone has their best tech in the game so for me it is Howard the Duck. so not everyone is the same.
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Ghost
    lol not even competetion.. she wins by a margin in current state.
    - Sparky , warlock, guilotine 2099, close 2nd
    - Mystierio,sentinel,SL 3rd
    - Darhawk, IMiW ,vision Og 4/5th
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    WARLOCK!!!!!!!!
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    Ghost
    If God Tier champions were like nukes

Then Ghost is essentially the whole arsenal.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Starlord

I honestly expected a poll with only ghost and Guillotine 2099...

How do ppl know if Guillotine2099 is that good if she aint available yet?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Codornas said:

Seatin won a 6* guilly 2099 from new york comic con
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Ghost

Codornas said:

Seatin won a 6* guilly 2099 from new york comic con
    and she is an absolute monster
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost is leagues ahead of everyone else on this list outside of Labyrinth, where Guilly 2099 seems to be better.
  • Toss up between Ghost, Sentinel, Warlock. OgV up there too.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Ghost
    Since she’s the best character in the whole game, she is automatically the best tech too.
  • WillieBWillieB Posts: 150 ★★
    Ironman IW
    Just posting to say that I meant to vote for Ghost, but when I clicked on the down arrow to move the page down to hit "post" it switched my vote to IWIM. Ghost is the best champ period.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Ultron
    Where's IP?