**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Fighting Domino in AW

Hit into her block and cant back away without getting tagged? Her first shot will tag me every time?

Comments

• Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Timing. Try dexing out a little sooner.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Marri_2 said:

I try to. 3yrs playing this game so I know how to back out.
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,251 ★★★★
    Wait till she does her heavy and immediately dash in do three hit combo and dash back, final boss sp1 or sp2 is unblockable so it’s easier to take Domino to sp2 and easily avoid the special, if she fires sp1 just dex when the projectile is close to your champion, if your timing is perfect you don’t get any damage. Parry her doesn’t do much since final boss is stun immune, so keep repeating the combo and avoiding her sp1 (but preferably sp2 as it has shorter range). Good luck on AW.
  • MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    psp742 said:

Wait till she does her heavy and immediately dash in do three hit combo and dash back, final boss sp1 or sp2 is unblockable so it’s easier to take Domino to sp2 and easily avoid the special, if she fires sp1 just dex when the projectile is close to your champion, if your timing is perfect you don’t get any damage. Parry her doesn’t do much since final boss is stun immune, so keep repeating the combo and avoiding her sp1 (but preferably sp2 as it has shorter range). Good luck on AW.

I know how to defeat her. I'm talking about when you try to bait the special. She dashes back and you dash in to hit her block and back out. I'm not able to back out without getting hit
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

Marri_2 said:

This does not say anything. Domino has a special mecianic attached to her dash heavy that locks your inputs from anything but a block. If you try and dash out before her first medium you have to do it before she starts the attack, or you stand a higher chance of getting hit from the second part of that attack. The reason for this is that they pause your actions to prevent you from trying to evade out of that second attack on a parry for this same reason, you will more than likely get clipped. If you wait until after the first 2 hit into your block you will fair much better.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Lormif said:

Marri_2 said:

This does not say anything. Domino has a special mecianic attached to her dash heavy that locks your inputs from anything but a block. If you try and dash out before her first medium you have to do it before she starts the attack, or you stand a higher chance of getting hit from the second part of that attack. The reason for this is that they pause your actions to prevent you from trying to evade out of that second attack on a parry for this same reason, you will more than likely get clipped. If you wait until after the first 2 hit into your block you will fair much better.
    This is what I meant, but was too lazy to write down.

So basically time your dash out to be a shallow evade instead of the usual deep evade.