**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this kind of difficulty worth 2 random 5* sig stones?

raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
Like seriously, even if I could use my top R5 5*s that Thing boss is still going to be difficult. But with a more limited roster? This month’s special side quest is another really big flop. Someone in the gameplay team dropped the ball again this month.

Comments

• CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Tbh what bothers me the most is the amount of energy. They all should cost 1 or 0.

2 for all dificulties is outrageous. I ll prob need refila if i want to 100% Epic, Master and Heroic, cause that shet uses almost all my dayly energy

Not to mention that my variants and act6 remain idle
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    raffster said:

Like seriously, even if I could use my top R5 5*s that Thing boss is still going to be difficult. But with a more limited roster? This month’s special side quest is another really big flop. Someone in the gameplay team dropped the ball again this month.

Soloed Thing today with a R4 Ultron. I do think the quest takes longer than it needs to but it's worth it to me for 50 sig stones, 9k t5 basic etc. If you can't do one day it's no big deal though. I think it needs a tweak to be a really good side quest but as it stands it's decent.
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Too time consuming
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    You get 1.5 t2a and a third of a t5bc aswell
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Your numbers are off, you get just over 1 t2a (37.5k fragments) if you don’t include the objectives, and you get 9k t5b which is 20%
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

Your numbers are off, you get just over 1 t2a (37.5k fragments) if you don’t include the objectives, and you get 9k t5b which is 20%
    This is a 5 week event, not 4, dont forget to count that in, but I am rounding up too much on the t2a yea., about 40k shards. Still very much worth the cost, as they are the 2 most saught after prizes.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Lvernon15 said:

Lormif said:

This is a 5 week event, not 4, dont forget to count that in, but I am rounding up too much on the t2a yea., about 40k shards. Still very much worth the cost, as they are the 2 most saught after prizes.
    I know it’s 5 weeks which I took into account, it’s 7.5k t2a per week and 1.8k t5b per week
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    We will soon need a calculator to play this game.