**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Spectating in alliance fights

Suav23Suav23 Posts: 13
edited August 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Some of us still got some work to do and hear what people say about parry, evading when to block etc but everything is better when you see it and who better than to watch the better players you work with. Every alliance has those heavy hitters that you could learn something from, thoughts?

Spectating in alliance fights 43 votes

Agree
79%
winterthurMasterSmokeSpidey076TeriGaandMeKadduTimone147HarcourtmazeShynight00StefffOnur4headTrinadsRednick69Fireballs5MillybearHell_GoliathDidzeeJ_SlapNitrocurseSuperman69F4k3_GaM3rTheMageHunter 34 votes
Disagree
9%
ralmadastakTthunder2058DarkArrow07 4 votes
Pointless
11%
Dazman220SpeedbumpThawnim420samMinion_of_Doom 5 votes

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Agree
    To get a preview whether a chance to win or give up.

• CavalierCavalier Posts: 246
    It would make way to much lag in the fight. It would be better if you could record the fight then let alliance members watch it.
  • Agree
    Yah I agree
  • dapps2godapps2go Posts: 19
    My phone has a game recorder built in. i record a few fights n show my alliance and they usually point out where im going wrong
  • MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    Agree
    This is a really good idea. Like this, the "hackers" can't use their hacks because alliance members can spectate them.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Agree
    I think replay would be better than live, too many opportunities for lags. But it would be good to be able to watch how a teammate beat a particular champ or an opponent did in wars.
    Agree
    I think this would improve the game and gameplay a lot
  • JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    Agree
    I like this idea and i have never seen it suggested before, kudos!
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    They had this in clash of clans, and it can be annoying to come back from a tough loss to hear 20 arm chair QBs telling you about each mistake you made as you made it.

I wouldn't complain if it at least let me watch my defenders in action though.
    Agree
    KhanMedina wrote: »
    They had this in clash of clans, and it can be annoying to come back from a tough loss to hear 20 arm chair QBs telling you about each mistake you made as you made it.

Well, if your alliance members complain about all the mistakes, they aren't a really good alliance... alliance members needs to help each other, not complain about each other

• Suav23Suav23 Posts: 13
  • 4fun4fun Posts: 58
    Agree
    Totally awsome idea
  • Suav23Suav23 Posts: 13
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Millybear wrote: »
    KhanMedina wrote: »

Well, if your alliance members complain about all the mistakes, they aren't a really good alliance... alliance members needs to help each other, not complain about each other

Agreed, but they may not even be trying to **** on you necessarily. They might just be giving good critical advice, but sometimes you don't want to hear it right after a loss. Always felt like it put more pressure on me when everyone was watching. On the flip side, it felt much more rewarding when I did something great with an audience. I guess it depends on how good you think you are.
    edited August 2017
    Agree
    I think this idea should get more attention