**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Community ally- GOLD2-NO DONATIONS

Hey all! We have just had our finest season of our careers we’ve finished in gold 2, we are hitting great aq rewards but always room for improvement. This high finish has seen us lose a handful of players to some major allies which is not ideal so we have a couple vacancies !
Gold 2- set diversity - set paths
Map 4-80 million- no donations
Happy free flowing ally that people have been enjoying for a while. We would like to maintain gold 2 or even climb to gold 1 if possible!
Line is mandatory !
If anyone thinks they are keen to be part of a family of in game friends and grow as a community u are welcome.
Tag- JSSD
Line- bradmercer2.0

Comments

• Options
    BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Hey guys and gals, I need 1 more player for us to get where we want to be ! Are any worthy candidates out there keen for a new home ? Hit me up
  • Options
    Need 1 to complete us for the new season ! Hit me up
  • Options
    Still looking !
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    We need u!
  • Options
    Keep getting players through the door that ain’t team players! We want team players, please can u hit me up ! 🤞
  • Options
    Need 1 for the new season!
  • Options
    Need 1 player !
  • Options
    Still need that 1 player !
  • Options
    Back on the hunt after a successful season retaining gold 2 status, if u wanna join our family hit me up-LINE- bradmercer2.0
    In game- Brad Mercer
  • Options
    Hey all, back on the search! Got 1 of our long lasting players looking to be replaced since real life comes first and during the festive time it gets a bit harder!
    He will be staying with us until a suitable player has been found, anyone interested hit me up!
    Bradmercer2.0 Line
    Brad mercer in game
    Look forward to hearing from ya !
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Hey all, hitting 100 million minimum. Looking for a replacement 1 or 2 players! Anyone interested read the top point! Been maintaining gold 2 for 3 seasons now! 🙏