**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Take a look at this screenshot

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My dream is fulfilled
  • IcejrIcejr Posts: 431 ★★★
    Ranking

My dream is fulfilled

What was the dream exactly? Ranking up yondu or taking the screenshot?
    Ranking up yondu
    IceSnow said:
    Thanks
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yondu is a pretty decent champion and fairly bit underrated. I wish you happy whistling!
    edited October 2019
    I hope he helps me in act 5 back and forth still havent completed it the only problem is antman and juggernaut amtmans glancing and juggernaut unstoppable
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    edited October 2019
    Take a look at this screenshot...., it hurts so much as i only have 6 6* champs 😭

IJsmuts said:

Take a look at this screenshot...., it hurts so much as i only have 6 6* champs 😭

How can you explain me
    IJsmuts said:

I understood are you trying to take him to rank 2
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107

IJsmuts said:

Never. Almost quit the game when i pulled him for the 3rd time
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Chill man
    My 6th 6* was king groot dupe
    I got a iron patriot from completing the Deadpool boss rush event worst case than duping a yondu
    Think about that how sad i must have felt doing hard work for getting a trash can
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Think about that how sad i must have felt doing hard work for getting a trash can

Point taken, Yondu is not the best champion in the universe (to put it mildly), but he isn't trash either. He is actually a luxury champion: if you've excess money/rank-up material, you would want him to be usable when it is needed. He is a bit like Ronan (although Ronan has clear situations that he becomes god tier).

Would you invest in a 6* Yondu beyond rank 1? Probably not and probably not necessary. In most situations, a fully levelled-up rank 1 6* Yondu is all that is needed. Compare this to 5* which takes a lot more resources to rank-up to a point he's effective (which you obviously wouldn't).

Yeah, he isn't Blade or Domino, but he has some utility.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    At least ya got a good duped six! Yondu is underated. His bleed is pretty reliable!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    How many t5b does it take for a six? I happen to think 45000 shards is rediculous.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Rap said:

How many t5b does it take for a six? I happen to think 45000 shards is rediculous.

3 T5B to R2
  • BriceMiesterBriceMiester Posts: 278
    IJsmuts said:

IJsmuts said:

Never. Almost quit the game when i pulled him for the 3rd time
    Learn how to use him and he is very useful