**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awakening Gem. Omega Red or Namor?

CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
edited October 2019 in Strategy and Tips
I got a 5* R5 Omega Red that i was waiting for a while to awaken, but i recently pulled Namor which is known to be one of the best in the game, now im not sure who to awaken. Who would benefit the most from duppe?

Awakening Gem. Omega Red or Namor? 71 votes

Omega Red
74%
danielmathDukeKossukoseLvernon15Darth_StewieThatGuyYouSaw235Casidy11_SceptilemaniacMilesHolmwoodBrokenTaZ_4178Bruinsfan8510MoosetiptronicCharlie_SceneMegaGalacticColonaut123Kohli1999doctorbLukuscookusMDarwish 53 votes
Namor
25%
BuckeyeKPTerraBpn88855ExHavokOrcDovahkiinBlackJ4zzNBSAINANDORDITTAgent_OnionLegionnaireTripleBH3t3rSpideykingImran_Lahernashi0110IronGladiator22Hidden_KnightThiago36364646 18 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Very tough call, both are amazing champions and both require a lot of signature levels. Their uses are very similar too, I'd say go with who you enjoy the most, you can't go wrong with any of them.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Definitely depends how many signs ston u hav
  • Omega Red
    Omega, and get him to sig 200
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Omega Red
    omega is better, namor has higher prestige. I have both at 5/65, almost never use namor though he's an excellent champ. Both require suicides
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Omega Red at sig200 melts Korg and can melt Thing too..
    a very solid example is Legacy AW gameplay.. he has both Namor and Omega Red but who does he bring to AW often.. Omega Red.

But more so who do you like using more, before you use the awakening gem, use the champion against other champions in duel or quest, even variant.. who has more utility? Omega Red is useful at sig100 but benefit more at sig200, while Namor really needs to be awaken and sig200 to get full 100% coverage of damage received, so he can return it back later... at sig100, Namor might not be as good still. Remember this is your account, choose a champion you can use, you can always pull the other champion later. Good luck and play on.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★

Lots of different questions to ask.

Do you have lots of stones? Both require high sig.
    Are you a suicide user? This is required for Omega.
    Is prestige a concern? If so, namor.
    If not, omega.

Another point is we arent out of the clear on potential namor balance change. Omega seems much more safe at this point. Not saying namor will 100% be adjusted but its possible.

Having said that as 5/65 omega user, hes such a beast.

Got quite a lot of stones to spare, not enough for 200 tough

No, i hate suicides

I value utility over prestige atm

With all those feedbacks, im leaning towards OR indeed
  • Utility and use aside, who do you enjoy playing with most? Namor is very special 3 dependent, and it’s a long animation (cool, but long) if you prefer a faster paced game then you don’t need to pop 2-3 back to back 30 second sp3 in a fight with Omega. If this doesn’t bother you I think that Namor is probably more useful if you don’t use suicides as he can deal with 90% of the BS that can be thrown your way simply by throwing it back.

Also, prestige is going to help you climb into higher tier alliances and will net you more points in AQ so don’t dismiss it out of hand. Having the 2nd highest prestige champ maxed out early on will ease any potential concerns about being booted from an alliance because of low prestige (think higher quality map5-6 alliance sort of level).