**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Close Calls

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
Two years ago I'd been sitting on a 5* Cosmic AG that I'd got from the Dr Strange Rifts and no champion to use it on. I was stuck in a rut for content and was at the point where I legitimately said to myself: "If I pull a 5* Captain Marvel or Drax, I'll use the AG on them and rank them up to R4!"

Thankfully I shortly afterwards pulled Hyperion - Woke him, straight to R4, and he's helped me smash through content ever since.

Just yesterday I finally pulled Drax (have still not pulled Captain Marvel) which reminded me of that time and how freaking lucky I was to NOT pull either of those other two in that time!

What close calls have you had in this game? Champs you chose not to awaken and then pulled the dupe soon after? Champs that you pulled/awakened/ranked up and then quickly after found that they were an ideal choice for the next bit of content?

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,043 ★★★★★
    i was going to use an AG gem on darkhawk because i had a 4-5 rankup gem from variant, and a few hours before i was going to do it i opened a basic and awakened him
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Then why are you still on the forums?

i quit the game a while back and recently, i was gonna start playing again. But then I remembered what the game was like and decided against it, phew- close call indeed.

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Then why are you still on the forums?

i quit the game a while back and recently, i was gonna start playing again. But then I remembered what the game was like and decided against it, phew- close call indeed.

just seeing what’s what. doesn’t necessarily mean that im playing the game. :))
    True