**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I wish there was trading...

Hello, I wanted to ask for a possible Champion trading system. To avoid any jokers and trolling, the system should have something to avoid trading champs more than 2 stars apart. I have friends who have 5 stars they never use, and I don't particularly enjoy my 4 star Bishop that much. They said they would enjoy trading for their weaker 4 or 5 stars for Bishop. Could we maybe get a system like this?

Thanks for reading my post! If you did anyway... What do you think? Enjoy my idea?

Comments

• Voodoo7995Voodoo7995 Posts: 22

noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... I'm sorry...? You didnt have to comment if you didn't like it...
  • GUARD1ANGUARD1AN Posts: 103
    Kabam is more unlikely to implement trading than they are to implement controller support - and that's something that plenty of players want due to the major benefit it would be to the game. Even your idea would too easily get out of hand. Brand new 3* for a maxed-out 5*? That's only 2 tiers apart.
    No, it would have to have an even tighter tolerance than that. More like <1000 PI apart (again, could get out of hand fast - just look at what new 5*s drop at compared to a 4*3/30). Challenge rating within 10 pts? Plausible, but they'd have to include "same-tier" limitations or something else to keep it from being even more abused than it would be regardless.
    xNig said:

noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um... I'm sorry...? You didnt have to comment if you didn't like it...
    So you're only looking for people who comment if they like it to fuel your biasness that it's a good idea?

Sorry. It's not. Too open to abuse. Would be nice to trade a 4* for a 6* though. lol
    Um no I was saying that he did not have to comment if he didn't like the idea. Not that I didn't want him to. There different. To be honest, I din't actually care. I just dinct want people to get crazy and rude over something thet didn't have to comment on. Excuse me then...

Please, people, do not comment if you don't like op's idea! Move along!

Thanks bro
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Horrific idea, please never put it in kabam, it’s be massively unbalanced and would just have people making alts to give things to people
    Lvernon15 said:

Horrific idea, please never put it in kabam, it’s be massively unbalanced and would just have people making alts to give things to people

Okay then....
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    Lol. I’ll just make an account and get the basic 1*. Trade it up for a 3*, then trade that 3* up for a 5*. Tada! 1st 5* in less than a minute.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★

Hello, I wanted to ask for a possible Champion trading system. To avoid any jokers and trolling, the system should have something to avoid trading champs more than 2 stars apart. I have friends who have 5 stars they never use, and I don't particularly enjoy my 4 star Bishop that much. They said they would enjoy trading for their weaker 4 or 5 stars for Bishop. Could we maybe get a system like this?

Thanks for reading my post! If you did anyway... What do you think? Enjoy my idea?

This idea has been discussed many times, and it remains a bad idea in my opinion.
    So sorry OP, a trading system would probably ruin the game and I surely hope they never implement one.
    However I don't think there's much of a risk of that happening, gladly!
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Another day... another “Champions Trade” thread
  • JVoorheesJVoorhees Posts: 48

Please, people, do not comment if you don't like op's idea! Move along!

Thanks bro
    - LOL...*whoosh*
  • OnesuavebroOnesuavebro Posts: 33
    I would like to trade catalyst awakening gems rank up gems etc. with people maybe items but champs would make the game unbalanced imo