**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best science in the game atm

Dupped lvl 200

Im making some stats, feel free to give ur take. Might put other classes later.

Best science in the game atm 227 votes

Void
18%
ShrimkinsTriggerTonyJestressChriz4061ZENabiew78abelarmiSIlverProfessorAk_555Feeney234Anakin83GrundalowHSenpaiDOKTOROKTOPUSKayne34Baseballguy711Crimsontide1616BrokenHilldarKillerRino19 43 votes
Captain America IW
44%
The_OneTimone147Hulk_77NyaleLosspikRiise81gatra_hpmmmbanyasMukeshthegamerNick_Caine_32Ram_SarkarManup456ChovnerMrLalowHugeBeanTeddersGNASTYThikasLibralonixmufix 102 votes
Hulk Ragnarok
0%
Nojokejaym 1 vote
The Thing
7%
danielmathrazielINTEGRALPwf57Rajdeep9XxLoganTDCxXBatsiiRig24HedronLufasoÆgon0710TravNationMassapealMatiEspinozaIronGladiator22PlinkoTheInfintySneakyWarrior 18 votes
Invisible Woman
0%
FrostyNickel 1 vote
Quake
21%
LeNoirFaineantMagicBentonRaganatorRazorDevildr_nish777BajjsbwuqjwSolrac_2VerzzSpicyslicerLvernon15ExHavokOrcDovahkiin16wegnerkJonibärchenDonnymeijCupidsimolazPseudouberChuck_Canuck75DarthPhal 49 votes
Human Torch
2%
Alex13369StfckrUnnecessaryJB1Phantomspy461Blake_Belladonna1 5 votes
Luke Cage
1%
Foxhero007PrathapWade420wilson69 3 votes
She Hulk
1%
Spity68SpeedbumpDuke_SilverGrootman1294 4 votes
Red Hulk
0%
Cassy 1 vote

Comments

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk
    Quake is the queen but I had to give Shulk some love.
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Void
    1)Quake
    2)Void
    3)Thing
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Tony886 said:

1)Quake
    2)Void
    3)Thing

So why did you vote void?.....
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    While quake is #1 i prefer cap tbh
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

BabyMiike said:

Terra said:

Tie between Void and CAIW. Quake comes in 3rd.

How does Quake come in 3rd
    I’m assuming he’s basing it from someone being not great with her
    Correct. My knowledge is based on personal preference and usage. Dont have a lot of experience with Quake, so might need to brush up my knowledge. But as it stand, my personal opinion is #1, split between Void and CAIW, Quake as second from what I've seen
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Captain America IW
    Cap IW for me.
    Took him to 5/65 before I got him awakened.
    Love my unawakened 4/55 Void on my second account, he helped me beat uncollected Mephisto in EQ this month.

Honorary mention for Rulk too, only rank 3 but a great damage dealer.
    I have a rank 3 quake too but I'm not proficient enough with her
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Quake
    Beardo and Torch are my faves, but the only champ who's on Quake's level is Ghost. They're a class apart. One could even argue that Quake is better (I disagree, but there's a good argument to be made)
  • EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Captain America IW
    My ranking is number 1 CAPIW
    Number 2 is tied for quake and void
    Number 3 is thing
    Number 4 is GULK
    Number 5 is three way tie between Sulk, Rulk, and Luke Cage
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Captain America IW
    I think the 3 obvious choices are :smile:
    Capiw
    Void
    Quake.

The best champion in the game and all classes is Quake.

However, one of the best champs to pick in the game is capiw, due to his low skill cap and manageability in fights, as we’ll a show perfect block.

Void:
    Is one of the best niche champions in the game . He is very good at what he does, and a hell of a pull, but I feel quake and capiw can do a little more.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Quake
    Honorable mentions for Wasp and Spider-Gwen, from me.
    Those two are too good to be left aside
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Captain America IW
    For me Cap IW bring high damage and more versatility with the right champs on his team. Als perfect block that is close to best in class. Low skill cap and easy to use as well.

Quake to me is good but just high skill cap and I don’t find her very fun in all honesty. Just not my style of play. I also don’t see the utility that Cap IW has in heal reversal, armor break, rebuff shrug so not sure what I’m missing there.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Thi101 said:

Honorable mentions for Wasp and Spider-Gwen, from me.
    Those two are too good to be left aside

Wanted to put em but it only allows 10 options
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    Joe Fixit
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Void
    It’s seems pretty even spilt between Cap, Void and Quake honestly. I know I’m not skilled enough to use quake properly, and I haven’t had the opportunity to use cap at a high enough level to properly judge on them, but from what I have seen there are definitely very strong arguments to be made for both of them.
    The reasons I picked Void however are (imo) also found in both Quake and Cap, albeit to better standards.
    1)Void’s massive health pool combined with the kilmonger synergy offers a lot of sustainability, possibly rivalling cap in the right scenarios.
    2) Void is capable of what I like to call ‘void n bake’- just like quake he can cause damage to the opponent without landing a single hit, possibly bypassing many difficult nodes (the sentinel mini and ultron boss in act6.1.2 personally come to mind). Admittedly this does require parry, but so does the famous ‘quake n bake’ method- not the ‘quake n shake’ however- meaning he can also rival Quake in aspects of his toolkit.
    Add both of them to his built in regen/power gain reversal as well as his ability to negate evade, I do feel that there is a strong argument for Void being superior to Cap and Quake, but with the right circumstances, Cap can overcome, or quake with enough skill.

Sorry for this wall of text lol
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Quake
    TheKiryu said:

Quake. And thats about end of it. Anyone who says otherwise doesnt play quake :)

Exactly
  • MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 ★★

My ranking is number 1 CAPIW
    Number 2 is tied for quake and void
    Number 3 is thing
    Number 4 is GULK
    Number 5 is three way tie between Sulk, Rulk, and Luke Cage

May as well throw Abomination in there as well. Apparently this is the “everyone gets a participation trophy” poll...
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake for me mainly because I have a 4/55 and she doesnt need any synergies to be OP. I only have Cp and Void as max 4s and they are good but quake bypasses so much **** in the game bar true strike nodes.