**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

"and another one bites the dust"

LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

For the most part it was a Solo with a 4 Star 5/50 Sig 40 Sentinel, minus a few fights like She-Hulk to deal with the Thing in the first Quest I believe.

Had to use Revives obviously but I still got it done.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,139 ★★★★
    Ok.. now go 100% it!!
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

I'm seriously about to Throw Up (well dry heave because I physically can't throw up) I'm not even joking, I Just duped him Yesterday and THIS is my 5 Star Tech "Roster"! Btw he was also my first 5 Star Ever, this is just under my 50ith 5 Star Crystal, the Awakening Gem I got from the Calendar was Tech, and my only Saving Grace which was the Iron Patriot Buff is now on Hiatus... 😔

The 3-4 Rank Up Gem was good, Science, could've been worse if it was a second Skill or Mutant which I have Max T4CC of. But then the 2-3 Rank Up Gem was Mystic which was the same as the last one and I have nothing to use it on...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I got ip from my first 3 5* crystals, at least you’ve got other champs before pulling him 3 times
    Lvernon15 said:

I got ip from my first 3 5* crystals, at least you’ve got other champs before pulling him 3 times

Doesn't make the fact that he's 3 of my 4 Tech Pulls any better...

Lvernon15 said:

At least he’s not 3/3, but yeah your luck still sucks, hope you get a ghost or something next crystal
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

At least he’s not 3/3, but yeah your luck still sucks, hope you get a ghost or something next crystal
    Same to you and oof Ghost would be the best case scenario, got 7 T4 Tech atm, 4 T2 Alpha atm, as previously stated above a Tech Awakening Gem, 47 Tech Sig Stones along with around 100 Generic, a 6 Star Wasp, and a 5 Star Antman I Duped Twice with also as stated above a 3-4 Rank Up Science Gem...

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Same to you and oof Ghost would be the best case scenario, got 7 T4 Tech atm, 4 T2 Alpha atm, as previously stated above a Tech Awakening Gem, 47 Tech Sig Stones along with around 100 Generic, a 6 Star Wasp, and a 5 Star Antman I Duped Twice with also as stated above a 3-4 Rank Up Science Gem...
    Oh I’m fine with my luck now, got 6* ghost lol, I had a really rough start but I’ve had a couple huge luck streaks in the last few months