**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.2.2 Mr Sinister help

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

This is the team i plan on bringing in and I'm probably going to take the biohazard path with omega. AA for the falcon and havok fights

I can r4 and awaken ghulk to around sig 70, but i just want to check, if use a 20% revive will the sig ability regen or fury still trigger?
And is he worth awakening? Or can he take down mr sinister without the awakened ability?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I also have awakened medusa at r3 with 6* black bolt for synergy, but i can't r4 her yet. Is she better against mr sinister than ghulk?
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Just from what I'm seeing on your roster, 6.2.2 is probably out of reach. Sinister is a "You're gonna spend unless you have Warlock or Quake at r5" node. You could possibly take down Sinister with GHulk but it is not going to be a cheap fight or easy.

I disagree, with Gulk you can bait out specials easy and be aggressive. His "Face Me" heavily mitigates the shock damage, gives him alot of bonus damage, makes Sinister more likely to throw his specials. Gulk's SP1 heal blocks so with some aggression, I've seen 1 shots of Sinister from even a R4 (tho that was with Suicides and boost).

I would recommend to OP to wait till Gulk is R4. R3 would be tough. Hell even R4 would be tough but manageable.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I feel with that roster you will be spending. First you need to get to the fight without using Gulk since you will want full HP. So you basically have AA and a 3:45 OR to clears lane with 200kish champs. I’m sure it’s doable but it will be costly. Also no point in going for it since it doesn’t look like you have a counter to the champion. So no rush. I personally would wait.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    You got his i had to use r3 un awakened hype and hulk and r4 medusa awakened so you shoulf be fine but wont be cheap
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 275
    I don't have Heimdall und took down Mr. Sinister with Gladiator Hulk (rank 4, sig 20) with only a couple of revives (Without Heimdall synergy you do 90% less damage, so it was a long fight). If you don't dex you won't get the shocks because you don't trigger buffs.

So i think when a r4 without Heimdall can do it with some revives, then a rank 3 GHulk with Heimdall is perfectly capable to oneshot him.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    What everyone else said... r4 him, don't awaken
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★

I feel with that roster you will be spending. First you need to get to the fight without using Gulk since you will want full HP. So you basically have AA and a 3:45 OR to clears lane with 200kish champs. I’m sure it’s doable but it will be costly. Also no point in going for it since it doesn’t look like you have a counter to the champion. So no rush. I personally would wait.

I have spidergwen though, could she take down the champion? She has slow to handle unstoppable like she hulk, but I've never seen anyone use her for that fight
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    BuckeyeKP said:

What everyone else said... r4 him, don't awaken

Mines r4 unduped got told the same so I guess I was lied too