**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cable needs a buff too! in the next champ rework poll please?

Cable was awesome in Deadpool 2 and i was so excited to see him in game and then i pulled him s a five star, at first super ecstatic and then realized he was not very good, only for some stuff, he is currently at rank 2/35 he needs a buff, anyone else agree with me? thank you for your feedback.

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,989 ★★★★★
    He don't really need a buff. He solid. Incinerate, concussion, Degen, regeneration, power gain. Other champs needs it way more than Cable does.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    cable was awesome (for real) in the x-men 90s series
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The mutant class doesn’t need more good champs compared to other classes
    Cough... mystic... cough also he’s not as bad as the worst around like ip and if
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yeah, we need Mystic champs and the Mutant class is beefy, plus he is a pretty good defender, which is something. He is not totally garbage, but still is bad.
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Lvernon15 said:

The mutant class doesn’t need more good champs compared to other classes
    Cough... mystic... cough also he’s not as bad as the worst around like ip and if

i agree with you i just think it would be cool to see him good in game as well. but mystic does need work to lol. no more cosmic for now as well.
    maybe he will be in a future champion update poll i would like to see that. he has my vote.
  • FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    He’s literally one of the most powerful mutants, but uses most of his power to control the techno-organic virus Sinister infected him with.

I’d like to see him buffed where he becomes a little more offensive.
    maybe he will be in a future champion update poll i would like to see that. he has my vote.
    whoops repost sorry
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Cable is not even nearly the champ needing a buff the most.

His time may eventually come, but it will take a while. Lots of other characters (including other mutants, like Magneto, Cyclops and Storm) are in front of him.
    Thi101 said:

Cable is not even nearly the champ needing a buff the most.

His time may eventually come, but it will take a while. Lots of other characters (including other mutants, like Magneto, Cyclops and Storm) are in front of him.

, Amen