**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star good/bad guy offer

Uh...so where is it? I got your mail about it, but it isn't in the usual unit store, it's not in the OTHER store, it's not in crystals...so uh....where is it?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    In your home tab on the special row
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Myradral said:

Same offer came up last year - November, 2018. - except it had the following:

1 Feature 5 Star Crystal
    15,000 T5 Basic Shards
    2,500 6 Star Shards

So why are they charging MORE for an offer that is clearly less in value. - but a YEAR LATER??

isn't that black friday/cyber monday deal?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Myradral said:

1 Feature 5 Star Crystal
    15,000 T5 Basic Shards
    2,500 6 Star Shards

So why are they charging MORE for an offer that is clearly less in value. - but a YEAR LATER??

In which alternate reality was this offer seen?

• MyradralMyradral Posts: 154

Myradral said:

1 Feature 5 Star Crystal
    15,000 T5 Basic Shards
    2,500 6 Star Shards

In which alternate reality was this offer seen?

It was offered November, 2018. Here's a screenshot of a similar one,... which is MUCH BETTER. I'll look for the one in November, 2018.
    Oh and here's another one:

5 Star Crystal
    3100 Units
    2,500 6 Star Crystal Shards
    15,000 Tier 5 Basic Fragments

Same price. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better deal.

So again,... why is Kabam offering a deal, with less value, for the same price,... a YEAR LATER?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    edited October 2019
    @Myradral to be fair that was the black Friday deal that comes with the units too. This is a bad deal. I could see it if it was half price maybe, but paying 100 bucks for a featured crystal with plenty of mediocre champs is just way too high with the current state of the game
    edited October 2019
    Neotwism said:

@Myradral to be fair that was the black Friday deal that comes with the units too. This is a bad deal. I could see it if it was half price maybe, but paying 100 bucks for a featured crystal with plenty of mediocre champs is just way too high with the current state of the game

Actually it was a "Cyber Monday" deal. - but splitting hairs. And the other was a July 4th 2018 Deal.

The point is still valid. Why,... a year later, are they coming out with offers that are WORSE than a year ago?
  • FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    Myradral said:

Neotwism said:

Actually it was a "Cyber Monday" deal. - but splitting hairs. And the other was a July 4th 2018 Deal.

The point is still valid. Why,... a year later, are they coming out with offers that are WORSE than a year ago?
    It costs Kabam nothing to offer deals. Even if only 1 person buys it they make money. If you don't like the deal then don't buy it.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Way too many champions that I already have to take that risk.
    Myradral said:

Neotwism said:

Those were special holiday deals, they don’t give them everyday
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    hey now, some folks take a really long time to build up to a "featured" 5-star crystal. Why, they may have to endure a whole 6 days of Dungeons With Randos, or clear an event quest and a side event quest, or explore chapter 5, or all sorts of things that are harder than typing in someone's credit card information.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    With Cavalier crystals in the game, I expect a better value for $100. I will pass on this one. If you want my $100 you have to offer a crystal that does not have bench warmer champs in it. Bring back the Marvelous Crystals!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Absolutely not worth it. Not for the price being charged here in Canada.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I would love to hear from someone who bought this, and why? It's a horrible offer. I wouldn't pay an Odin even if I could pick the champ.
    edited October 2019
    -sixate- said:

I would love to hear from someone who bought this, and why? It's a horrible offer. I wouldn't pay an Odin even if I could pick the champ.

I am sure someone is waiting with baited breath to take you up on your offer of mockery.. There is a very important detail to these types of deals that most of of the people here do not take into account, the odds. You get the cyber Monday deal, or the 4th of July deal and you are taking a chance at getting very little for your rewards because you are pulling from the general pull of 100 + champions.

In this deal you are getting a 1/3 shot at some of the best champs in the game. Domino, OR, AEgon, Ghost, Fury, and so on. Each side has a 10 god tier or above ratio to 30ish over all champs. If you were someone who could afford to take the chance, why not. Thankfully I only needed one of those champions so did not need it. May of you do not take into account the odds of getting the champion you want in your offers, others do.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Myradral said:

Oh and here's another one:

5 Star Crystal
    3100 Units
    2,500 6 Star Crystal Shards
    15,000 Tier 5 Basic Fragments

Same price. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better deal.

So again,... why is Kabam offering a deal, with less value, for the same price,... a YEAR LATER?

Because today is not Cyber Monday or the 4th of July? Just a guess :| 🤷‍♀️
  • Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 366 ★★★
    Terrible offers lately
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    All offers are terrible if you think about what you actually get for your money. You get nothing tangible just some pixels on your phone screen. These offers are for people who are willing to trade cash for a chance to get a small jump on those behind them in the game. I can't fault anyone for buying them if they have the disposable income to do so. Its really no worse than buying an Odin and using it on any cavalier crystal to get 1 5* and multiple 3*s. People spending on the game is what pays for the salaries of the game team. Is it a great return on your investment? Probably not but it's no worse of an investment than a night drinking at the bar. If it makes someone happy to spend their money on a mobile game that's their choice